OMG Aliya and Veer in a pretend relationship????? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
don't want veer to be heartbroken...personally, i like veer-aaliya chemistry more...i feel there is a spark...between ishaan n aaliya, its more like they r more at ease n comfortable, compared to ishaan-malvika...
after showering us with veer-aaliya scenes, if cvs take d u-turn to ishaan-aaliya, i will end up dedicating "Y this Kolaveri" to d cvs...itna confuse kar rahe hai sab ko, both viewers n characters ko...malvika confused - whether she really loves ishaan or doesn't want him to move on ...ishaan confused - malvika's love or aaliya's friendship...aaliya confused - ishaan's love or veer's pretend relationship...veer confused - pretend or real relationship...n we viewers mega confused - VA or VM or MI or IA...
n kd n mariyam confused - yeh hospital hai ya timepass...๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by ashred12

after showering us with veer-aaliya scenes, if cvs take d u-turn to ishaan-aaliya, i will end up dedicating "Y this Kolaveri" to d cvs...itna confuse kar rahe hai sab ko, both viewers n characters ko...malvika confused - whether she really loves ishaan or doesn't want him to move on ...ishaan confused - malvika's love or aaliya's friendship...aaliya confused - ishaan's love or veer's pretend relationship...veer confused - pretend or real relationship...n we viewers mega confused - VA or VM or MI or IA...
n kd n mariyam confused - yeh hospital hai ya timepass...๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿคฃ
Aww...this was niceโค๏ธ
๐Ÿคฃ
(I was getting a bit angry by the promos๐Ÿ˜†)
i wont be surprised if kd gets admitted in his own hospital for heartattack, seeing all d emotional dramas we r yet to view๐Ÿ˜†...i think i shud stick with him, he is a safe bet..๐Ÿ˜‰..always single n no confusion...๐Ÿ˜†...i like d actor, he is cute...n after d retro costume, too cute...
Kd's expressions after seeing this melodrama
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Kd's expressions after seeing this melodrama
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ awww my bechara kd...๐Ÿ˜†

I am mega confused, yaar aashti, did veer reply she is my girlfriend when Ishaan asked lagti kya hai who teri?

Edited by kewlkidz - 8 years ago
Originally posted by kewlkidz

I am mega confused, yaar aashti, did veer reply she is my girlfriend when Ishaan asked lagti kya hai who teri?

are haan aash...ye toh main poochna hi bhool gayi!!
Did he reply something??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
The reply as shown in the promo was a punch that sent Ishaan flying-- literally..
No wonder Ishaan was bandaged in that pic 
Jessica Ash You know  last promo will have you knowing why you fell for Alishaan in the first place..  
Ishaans jealousy becomes so evident coupled with the fact that suddenly the cool psychiatrist is out of his element. He is edgy, restless and to a point obsessive. And yes did I leave the word 'angry'??
And then, on the other side there is Veer's temper, the rigid, rude but caring Veer... he was punching the boxing bag as if it was Ishaans face or rather a practice before hitting Ishaans face.. and then he did.. 
There was this scene when Aliya is asking for help and as she talks Veer goes on Punching on the boxing bag and then Aliya holds his fist with her hand.