Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Don't get this totally before 2 epi both ishveer shouted they r hubby wife, shekhar even knew it but now its arranged marriage gonna b/w ishani n shekar without ishani's previous divorce.Whatever ishani is blabbering crap that she doesn't accept rv as her pati but there is a law,they did registration of marriage then without divorce how can ishani do 2nd marriage n whats kind of lawyer of shekhar that he even agrees it now being jealous n anger to see rv near ishani.

😆😆...Wo toh mujhe bhi samajh mein nahi aaraha ha...aur Shikhar ka shaatir dimaag kahan gaya...😆😆 it seems that constitutional Laws don't hold good in Ekta maiyya's frame of reference...😆😆😆 a new discovery...😉
Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _priyaa_

Really..the cvs have turned marriage into a joke... ...BTW i'm happy to see Ranveer being possessive about Ishani , infact i'm more than happy...😃 Anyways it's not good to play with other's emotions...Bechara Shikhar , Sooner Shikhar comes to know the truth , the better...& i really hope he will not hold on to Ishani even after knowing that she loves Ranveer...😕

If Shikhar is really the intelligent lawyer  he appears to be then he might have already guessed Ishveer are in love what ever the might say 
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yah, i saw that...it would be a lovely scene to watch...cnt wait to see RV's concerns for Ishani...RV still loves her, but he's hiding in his hatred!!!!😊
Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Yah, i saw that...it would be a lovely scene to watch...cnt wait to see RV's concerns for Ishani...RV still loves her, but he's hiding in his hatred!!!!😊

Ishveer are in love and can never bear to se either with any one else 
❤️