Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

u me tv segment love triangle in yhm (Page 7)

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3fra

To fill the cape BECOUSE of KP leave YHN cvs could have show many other track YHM has more than million villen to creat trouble and fill the cape and a lot of track still pending no need of Subbu track why always Ishra need other person to spice up thier love 

they do need. Else they r forever solving some problems, or Raman is shouting at Ishita or there r some haddis... To have a show you will need tracks, else where is the story. How many days can u watch Ishra romance? In any case the min we have Raman romancing ishita, next min/day he himself yells and shouts and hurts her. Hopefully now he should see some growth in Raman from temper point of view...

RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Originally posted by 3fra

Originally posted by RaimaV

karan is not absent due to cv's or ph wishes...he just got married & took sum days off 
its nothing sumthing hidden public why he is absent...

i think for actor's sake we can bear a week or take a break rather complaining...
raman will come bk soon by next week...

It's writer/CVs lack of creativity or should I say over penchant for masala and drama in the show.
They could have shown so many other things, if they wanted to show Raman/KP's absence.
It looks like they wanted to cash in Raman's absence by bringing Subbu with nonsensical drama.

some other things like??

Cvs try to make Subbu and ishita as pair they want same old formula SEPRATION and remarry again ekta wake up you should know perna,Bajaj and anurag love trangel time is over Ishra no one elc this Subbu should sent off after RKB return 

its what media or reporters saying this...in the show its not there...
they r making subbu-ishita pair...
cv's &  even channel also know well audience doesnt much like separation of Ishra when they show trps do go down...
why would they take a risk 
subbu is only here to make IshRa love more strong...they showing circumstances of past like kept showing shagun 
we even dont know what will be an impact 
if they r playing on trust issue they what reaction would be of raman & ishita 

well its a show sumthing has to take place...
yes sumthing get too illogical but its nothing hidden from thing its an ekta show...
i ws only saying raman absent is due to karan taking off he deserves sum days 
cv's have to fill the gap 
as raima said sumthing else...so what sumthing else...
in one week of absent itna sab nahi dekhayega 
thoda chill karoo

See, that is the point. Will Subbu be sent home once Raman is back? NO.
He will keep on spicing things up between IshRa.
From ther looks of it, Subbu track will cotinue for another 1.5-2 months at least.
So, it's not about "filling" the space in Raman/KP's absence.
That's why I said CVs took the opportunity to create some nonsensical added drama and KP's leave is happened to fit their bill.
Something else can be many things as so many tracks are there unfinished. Like Bala-Raina track, Sarika-Romi track, Ashok-Mihika divorce track, Param-Simmi track.
Ishita could have been at the forefront as usual solving their problems, plus Ishita missing Raman in his absence would have been more than enough to "fill" the space.
But as usual, CVs preferred "spice" over "space". LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravsss

shinseen IF-Dazzler
shinseen
shinseen

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
no one can replace Raman Kumar Bhalla AKA Karan Patel
Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
If Ishita told him not to come then I don't find anything wrong in it and Subbu needs to mind his own business. Ishita is not single. She is a married women now! And it's natural for Toshi Ji not to like!
YasminKhanum Senior Member
YasminKhanum
YasminKhanum

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
this actor playing subbu is not up to the mark he's too blank n scenes wid ishita are flat no chemistry whatsoever

Edited by YasminKhanum - 05 May 2015 at 4:07am

Mehak_KPian

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I think all this drama is for Ishita's grand confession. Otherwise this track doesn't make any sense at this point of the show.

The actor playing Subbu role is a big turn-off, his acting curve is going downward.

Mehak_KPian

TOMB-RAIDERR IF-Rockerz
TOMB-RAIDERR
TOMB-RAIDERR

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i think ishita's slap to subbu was pending since her first love was broken, i hope this track for thatLOL
payal5101 Groupbie
payal5101
payal5101

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

subbu lao yaa koi bhi
Ravan ki kami nahi pura karsakta

we need Raman :*
pls cv if u will show subbu in ishita 's life then we will stop watching because for us yhm is ishra and ruhi wiithout them no yhm .without ishra i am not watching yhm these days.i skip episodes of yhm these days just passing time till karan comes back.if u will show subbu back in ishita 's life then for cv women r like this they keep changing their life partner.Ishita is now mother also how cv u can show someother person coming in her life just because u have to make story pls cv cannot see this i beg of u we want our ishra only no subbu ,its ok simmi and subbu r ok because param is bad but raman is not bad and now ishita loves raman then how can cv show this.pls cv i request u. donot show dirty things.

Go to top