Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: momb24

i too realise they shoot just one or two days before going on air, the show was planned and shooting started many months before,how come they couldn't bank episodes

.in the case of veera female lead took nearly a month off for her exams but there were plenty of her scenes in her absence it had all been banked
how wud they bank kp itna late aata hai according to media
they must be wasting whole day waiting for him then ?
I mean logically thinking it
Aadya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I thought we will get atleast the occasional phone calls or him in a meeting...u know a glimpse here & there...

seems from the olvs and dresses in the photos it appears they didn't shoot even that...I hope Iam wrong...
but atleast they could have done that,no
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anku-

It's true. Some kind of spice will only increase the intensity in IshRa. Not like Subbu can take Raman's place in either of their lives anymore. Like Shagun couldn't harm them, he can't either. But if it's not him it'll be somebody. There's always need of something to take the story ahead. 

Lets not forget Ishita's confession is still left and this might just be a precursor to make that intense as the IshRa fight was got priorRaman's confession.

Ur true that story has to move on without raman... but here the problem is execution on the story ..their mixed signal, OTT drama..they will never fail me..they are gonna mess up this track for sure.. btw i like ur positivity.😊
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
khana spice up toh nahi kar rahe hai par kuch zyada zaroor pakaa rahe hai...
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

I know Subbu is noting front of Raman omg I miss him a lot no one can replace Ravaan kumar πŸ˜‘

Yes this is a practical situation. KP has gone on leave, no canned scenes, so what will they show? It has to be some drama
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
To fill the cape BECOUSE of KP leave YHN cvs could have show many other track YHM has more than million villen to creat trouble and fill the cape and a lot of track still pending no need of Subbu track why always Ishra need other person to spice up thier love 
sunitas123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhiasthana9

For a 10 days absence cvs have started so many tracks together on one side shagun is ready to snatch the kids param is also back n now most likely subbu is turning negative. Hopefuly kp comes back soon n save us from the torture

See when KP is back, Raman himself compensates for all the negative elements by torturing Ishita thru verbal abuse that has no boundaries now... So they now need multiple villans since no one alone has spoken so rudely with ishitaπŸ˜†
sunitas123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

To fill the cape BECOUSE of KP leave YHN cvs could have show many other track YHM has more than million villen to creat trouble and fill the cape and a lot of track still pending no need of Subbu track why always Ishra need other person to spice up thier love 

they do need. Else they r forever solving some problems, or Raman is shouting at Ishita or there r some haddis... To have a show you will need tracks, else where is the story. How many days can u watch Ishra romance? In any case the min we have Raman romancing ishita, next min/day he himself yells and shouts and hurts her. Hopefully now he should see some growth in Raman from temper point of view...
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

its what media or reporters saying this...in the show its not there...
they r making subbu-ishita pair...
cv's &  even channel also know well audience doesnt much like separation of Ishra when they show trps do go down...
why would they take a risk 
subbu is only here to make IshRa love more strong...they showing circumstances of past like kept showing shagun 
we even dont know what will be an impact 
if they r playing on trust issue they what reaction would be of raman & ishita 

well its a show sumthing has to take place...
yes sumthing get too illogical but its nothing hidden from thing its an ekta show...
i ws only saying raman absent is due to karan taking off he deserves sum days 
cv's have to fill the gap 
as raima said sumthing else...so what sumthing else...
in one week of absent itna sab nahi dekhayega 
thoda chill karoo

See, that is the point. Will Subbu be sent home once Raman is back? NO.
He will keep on spicing things up between IshRa.
From ther looks of it, Subbu track will cotinue for another 1.5-2 months at least.
So, it's not about "filling" the space in Raman/KP's absence.
That's why I said CVs took the opportunity to create some nonsensical added drama and KP's leave is happened to fit their bill.
Something else can be many things as so many tracks are there unfinished. Like Bala-Raina track, Sarika-Romi track, Ashok-Mihika divorce track, Param-Simmi track.
Ishita could have been at the forefront as usual solving their problems, plus Ishita missing Raman in his absence would have been more than enough to "fill" the space.
But as usual, CVs preferred "spice" over "space". πŸ˜†