Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

The name is Sharma: Kabir Sharma! (Page 2)

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Nice to see your post Sagi loved your posts in ktlk forum
regarding Sharma ji well interesting similarities and looks like he has taken your comparison seriously

Edited by sonyjknum - 05 May 2015 at 7:42am

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Kabir Sharma, the style and attitude is truly elite and he is a lethal combo of good looks with intelligence. The charm is so effortless, and as you said he can be easily considered to be the james bond here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sagi.

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FreeSpirit-

haha that is actually trueLOL. Kabir Sharma has got the attitude and the style of Bond. Now i want to see him in shades LOL

Seriously, Di. I want to see him straighten his tie, look straight to the person he is addressing, in the eye, and say his introduction. "The name is Sharma, Kabir Sharma!"

And give the lopsided grin and I am sure half of the global female population will develop cardiac problems.
Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Nice to see your post Sagi loved your posts in ktlk forum
regarding Sharma ji well interesting similarities and looks like he has taken your comparison seriously

Hi Sony Aunty...(sorry! Wo Ktlk Ka har koi Aunty/Uncle hain) Nice to see you here.
Awaiting tonight's episode, wherein he does some serious investigation. Added spice is the fact that he is gonna be alone with the lady.

sonyjknum

lucky_princess IF-Dazzler
lucky_princess
lucky_princess

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagi.

I am making this post on the request of my little sister, who is right now in India and drooling over you know whom. She made a comment in passing that Kabir Sharma is the James Bond of TV.
By God, I was startled at first. But then, there are many similarities.

1 the number of females that go cross -eyed over him
2. The unperturbed nature. Chahe Jo ho Jaye...
3 the undercover gotta go attitude includes a disguise of a doctor and the ruffian accent when he caught the minister's wedding. Oooh LA LA.

The gadgets aren't there, but the sour puss boss is there (whom he ticks off with ease) and a lady in tow. We are waiting for some dishum dishum now. Bond issshtyle.

What say, friends? 
oo7 my name is bond...KABIR BOND!!! DISHKAWWW...(SOUND OF GUN SHOT)Wink

Sagi.

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Kabir Sharma, the style and attitude is truly elite and he is a lethal combo of good looks with intelligence. The charm is so effortless, and as you said he can be easily considered to be the james bond here LOL

He doesnt even need a gun. He just has to smile his lop-sided smile, half the female population will fall unconscious and the other (male population) will have a rise in BP. 

DexterRocks

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_princess

I am making this post on the request of my little sister, who is right now in India and drooling over you know whom. She made a comment in passing that Kabir Sharma is the James Bond of TV.
By God, I was startled at first. But then, there are many similarities.

1 the number of females that go cross -eyed over him
2. The unperturbed nature. Chahe Jo ho Jaye...
3 the undercover gotta go attitude includes a disguise of a doctor and the ruffian accent when he caught the minister's wedding. Oooh LA LA.

The gadgets aren't there, but the sour puss boss is there (whom he ticks off with ease) and a lady in tow. We are waiting for some dishum dishum now. Bond issshtyle.

What say, friends? 
oo7 my name is bond...KABIR BOND!!! DISHKAWWW...(SOUND OF GUN SHOT)Wink

No need of a gun. A smile is enough.
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DexterRocks

He doesnt even need a gun. He just has to smile his lop-sided smile, half the female population will fall unconscious and the other (male population) will have a rise in BP. 

Sagi, seems like you are new to that half the female population. Kabir Sharma is already giving sleepless nights to males like manav and females like ananya, and that too without a gun.

Kabir and Sujal are similar in a sense that both were very rustic and blunt with their thoughts , no wonder, love is in the air all over again .Embarrassed

Sagi.

Go to top