Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Vrushika321

SUperb update.
How sweet of Viraj to immediately understand the situation of nisha and how he supported her to overcome with her fear.
Plz continue soon.

Thanks. πŸ˜ŠViraj is basically a sensitive person. I think Viraj understands Nisha because he sees hope in her. He wants to protect the spark that she has because he himself feels like his innocence and hope is slipping away. 
Syahi thumbnail
Title edited.

Also, some people said they're excited to read more... and then they vanished. :( πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Syahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelifeangle

Plz continue yaar soon

I will try to update tomorrow. :)
Syahi thumbnail
Updated 12/5
Please do leave a comment. :) Positive, negative... anything.
Aditi_28 thumbnail
The was amazing uptill now! And I'm quite sure it's going to be rocking after this too! πŸ‘
Syahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditi_28

The was amazing uptill now! And I'm quite sure it's going to be rocking after this too! πŸ‘

Thank you. :) I definitely hope so.πŸ˜‰
Vrushika321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was a rocking update. 
Plz continue soon
Syahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrushika321

This was a rocking update. 

Plz continue soon

Thanks. Glad you like it.😊
yulin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing! I always get very emotional when I read your updates.  Nisha and Viraj were characters that I loved and really wanted to see a good story for - so when you give me a good story on them ( something I had reconciled myself to not having) -  I get very emotional.  And I love the way you have basically taken the setting from the show, the same characters and their characteristics.

I especially loved Viraj's postcard to his mom.  So touching - his growing attachment to Nisha and his own insecurities and the hope that Nisha gives him.

Enjoying this so much!! Please update soon!
Syahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: yulin

Amazing! I alwa get very emotional when I read your updates.  Nisha and Viraj were characters that I loved and really wanted to see a good story for - so when you give me a good story on them ( something I had reconciled myself to not having) -  I get very emotional.  And I love the way you have basically taken the setting from the show, the same characters and their characteristics.

I especially loved Viraj's postcard to his mom.  So touching - his growing attachment to Nisha and his own insecurities and the hope that Nisha gives him.

Enjoying this so much!! Please update soon!

Thank you! πŸ€—
I think I'm a little biased towards Viraj, I tend to empathize with him a little more. I think it also has to do with the fact that his was a complex and unexplored character. It makes me immensely happy that you like my interpretation of the characters. β€οΈ