Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ChocoholicShibu

Nice start πŸ‘πŸΌ... update soon 😊...

Thank you so much. Updated. 😊
Syahi thumbnail
No commentsπŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ˜”! Anyway, dropped in to say that the next update will take time. Edited by -Saraswati- - 9 years ago
candy.shameema thumbnail
Hey, amazing one u nourish the old niraj moments pls update soon.πŸ˜›
yulin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the quick update.  I was very excited to see that you had updated the second part, read it and it was so good!  I loved the humour/banter between Viraj and Nisha and at the same time the developing emotional connect.   And Viraj's letters to his ma about Nisha - so beautiful!  

I always thought that the initial interactions between the two in the show left you with a warm and fuzzy feeling and I feel the same in your writing.  That was snatched away in the show - I so appreciate that I can relive that through your story.  Thanks again!

Take your time, but please do update.  I will be waiting in anticipation for a PM!!
Syahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: candy.shameema

Hey, amazing one u nourish the old niraj moments pls update soon.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: lovelifeangle

Lovely update dear πŸ‘

Thank you so much. Your comments mean a lot to me. I'm not sure when I'll be able to update next, that's why I updated this quickly. Will look forward to your comments whenever I do.😊
Syahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: yulin

Thanks for the quick update.  I was very excited to see that you had updated the second part, read it and it was so good!  I loved the humour/banter between Viraj and Nisha and at the same time the developing emotional connect.   And Viraj's letters to his ma about Nisha - so beautiful!  

I always thought that the initial interactions between the two in the show left you with a warm and fuzzy feeling and I feel the same in your writing.  That was snatched away in the show - I so appreciate that I can relive that through your story.  Thanks again!

Take your time, but please do update.  I will be waiting in anticipation for a PM!!

I so look forward to your comments, you know...😳
Somehow I feel like I connect with you. I've said this before, I feel like I've written specifically for you, the way you comment.

Please don't thank me. It is so flattering that you find it good enough to read and comment. Completely worth the effort.😊

Thank you so so much.❀️
Edited by -Saraswati- - 9 years ago
yulin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww.. it feels great to be appreciated for the easier job of reading!! πŸ˜†  And I also feel that you're writing for me - exactly what I would have wanted the show to be - or the 3S that you wrote on Viraj - is how they could salvage his character even now.  So, your writings really help give me closure - unfortunately the change of track after the PC revelation really left me disappointed. 

I wish there were more people reading what you've written - sadly a lot of people who would have enjoyed this just do not visit the forum anymore.  But, please keep writing for me!! πŸ€—
Rinu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nicely written.
Loved the mutual understanding between both.
Would loved and expected to see more of like this in the show.
But it got broken like when a mirror falls from a certain height.
That's why I used to read almost all the amazing stories about them written by our wonderful writers.
If not in the show,atleast it can be full filled through your amazing writings.
Do continue.
Syahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rinu08

Nicely written.

Loved the mutual understanding between both.
Would loved and expected to see more of like this in the show.
But it got broken like when a mirror falls from a certain height.
That's why I used to read almost all the amazing stories about them written by our wonderful writers.
If not in the show,atleast it can be full filled through your amazing writings.
Do continue.

Thanks.😊 I guess we just perceived the story more deeply than the makers intended. That's the beauty of fan fiction- We can communicate our perspectives regarding the characters.  Will look forward to your comments.😊
Edited by -Saraswati- - 9 years ago
Vrushika321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SUperb update.
How sweet of Viraj to immediately understand the situation of nisha and how he supported her to overcome with her fear.
Plz continue soon.