Dance off With Deepika Turned out Brilliant; don't Compare with Devdas

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone recently shot for a dance off number for director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film Bajirao Mastani'. Priyanka says it has turned out to be brilliant.

The movie has Priyanka Chopra playing Kashibai, the first wife of Peshwa warrior Bajirao, while Deepika Padukone plays his second wife Mastani. The dance number is where the two wives square up to each other.

It is supposed to look competitive, but Priyanka says she and Deepika complemented each other well during the shoot.

"Shooting with Deepika for the dance number was absolutely brilliant. I am glad we did this together, especially because she is a friend and I have known her for a while now. I really like the way it's turned out," Priyanka is quoted as saying by DNA.

PHOTOS: A sneak peek into the grandeur of Bajirao Mastani'

Priyanka also says that people should not compare the dance-off with that of Aishwarya Rai and Madhuri Dixit in Bhansali's film Devdas'.

According to the actress, the comparisons would be unfair as the two songs have nothing in common, save their director.

Bajirao Mastani' stars Ranveer Singh opposite both Priyanka and Deepika.
Edited by awesomegurti - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail
In case it flops,blame bhansali...cause you know,it's always the directors fault🤣
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

In case it flops,blame bhansali...cause you know,it's always the directors fault🤣

Y not its DeepikasChoice 😛 The Womenempowerment 😆