Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Draw Muhammad contest Taxas!!! WHY?? (Page 18)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Nobody is stopping you from protesting verbally or orally against anti-Islam sentiments. Freedom of speech goes both ways, its as valid for devout Muslims as it is for atheists and critics of Islam. The problem starts when people resort to violence and censoring against differing viewpoints.

On Saudi Arabia, could you give me the friend's number? I wanna have a chat with them personally. LOL This sounds more fantastic than an acid trip.

Qirat. Senior Member
Qirat.
Qirat.

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I'm not sure why are people mentioning Christians here.. Whether a Muslim killed 12, 100 or 1000, there is no comparison to Christian killing - 1 million plus just in Iraq invasion alone.. Satanic torture methods used on them, chemical weapons that has caused birth defect so severe that doctors have never seen before.. Bush is a strict Christian who believes in preparing the road for Armageddon, Anti-Christ and etc etc.. Christians killed 70 Muslim in Central Africa.. 4 Germans attack a Muslim women...

This year only, Mustafa Mattan was killed in his own house for no reason, the next day chapel hill shooting, & the next day Houstan mosque was set on fire. http://www.colorlines.com/articles/man-set-fire-houston-mosque-islamic-leaders-forgave-him

Mukthar Ahmad was killed for no reason.. and Ahmed Al-Jumaili... Muslims gets killed too all over the world, it is just that you never hear about that in the media..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clockworknerd..FallAndFly..

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qirat.

I'm not sure why are people mentioning Christians here.. Whether a Muslim killed 12, 100 or 1000, there is no comparison to Christian killing - 1 million plus just in Iraq invasion alone.. Satanic torture methods used on them, chemical weapons that has caused birth defect so severe that doctors have never seen before.. Bush is a strict Christian who believes in preparing the road for Armageddon, Anti-Christ and etc etc.. Christians killed 70 Muslim in Central Africa.. 4 Germans attack a Muslim women...

This year only, Mustafa Mattan was killed in his own house for no reason, the next day chapel hill shooting, & the next day Houstan mosque was set on fire. http://www.colorlines.com/articles/man-set-fire-houston-mosque-islamic-leaders-forgave-him

Mukthar Ahmad was killed for no reason.. and Ahmed Al-Jumaili... Muslims gets killed too all over the world, it is just that you never hear about that in the media..

IKR?!
Some of the people react like Only Muslims can dream of Killing people and other religions are only about peace...But this was Meant to be right?Quran had written in many places that this time will come!
If you count the amount of Muslims being killed and Muslims Killing...the Killed proportion will definitely outweigh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Qirat.

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Nobody is stopping you from protesting verbally or orally against anti-Islamic ways, its as valid for devout Muslims as it is for atheists and critics of Islam. The problem starts when people resort to violence and censoring against differing viewpoints.

On Saudi Arabia, could you give me the friend's number? I wanna have a chat with them personally. LOL This sounds more fantastic than an acid trip.
Don't Judge my Friend.
She might be different from me,but she is actually one of the Best Friends I've ever made and Even after 4 yrs we are still BFFs.
And the best part is,she is trying to Get rid of these BF problems and Inshallah she will start afresh

And nowhere did i ever support Physical Violence regarding the The Cartoons.
I said what they are doing is Wrong...and i protest against it...by using Freedom of speech or Even Right of religion.
I won't Ignore it to maintain "Peace"
Druids Senior Member
Druids
Druids

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..FallAndFly..

Originally posted by Qirat.

IKR?!
Some of the people react like Only Muslims can dream of Killing people and other religions are only about peace...But this was Meant to be right?Quran had written in many places that this time will come!
If you count the amount of Muslims being killed and Muslims Killing...the Killed proportion will definitely outweigh

Muslims don't need to answer for ISIS. Do they however know the difference between Baghdadi and Simon Elliot?

Druids Senior Member
Druids
Druids

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Zakir Naik is an idiot of the first order. 
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Qirad: True, Christian fundamentalists have murdered numerically more people than Muslims have, but that ain't a yardstick to consider Muslim fundamentalists as "less brutal" or "less tainted". Killing 4,000 unarmed people in Speicher in cold blood by shooting each of them from point blank range, holding hundreds of women and girls as sex slaves, dehydrating millions to death---I don't think these tactics come anywhere close to what the Crusaders might have employed against Ottomans. 
And the Iraq invasion was done for religion? What?
Qirat. Senior Member
Qirat.
Qirat.

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Qirad: True, Christian fundamentalists have murdered numerically more people than Muslims have, but that ain't a yardstick to consider Muslim fundamentalists as "less brutal" or "less tainted". Killing 4,000 unarmed people in Speicher in cold blood by shooting each of them from point blank range, holding hundreds of women and girls as sex slaves, dehydrating millions to death---I don't think these tactics come anywhere close to what the Crusaders might have employed against Ottomans. 
And the Iraq invasion was done for religion? What?
1700 soldiers were killed in Camp Speicher not 4000?

Iraq Invasion
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Bush "crusade" statement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br_70Kbdpow

George Bush said: "Iraq Was a Biblical War Against Gog and Magog
http://www.crikey.com.au/2009/05/19/why-bush-invaded-iraq-the-war-on-gog-and-magog/

I know many people says "oil" but If I am not wrong, US receives the majority of it's oil from Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Nigeria and only some oil from Iraq.. and if Iraq stop giving US oil, they could have easily gotten the oil from other sources..

The war was fought in spite of oil.. The war of Iraq was built on two blatant lies 

1) First lie - Iraq was involved in the 9/11 attack

2) Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction - which he did not have

Go to top