Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Guguminti

ofcors people who r more rich then the supposed CEO of the year shifts to Delhi and then they have only one work left arranging Gas to bat for Ishita.ab yahi dekhna baki h subbu the saviour cvs adha crap to bangya hai yhm pura banadoge tab chain ki saans lelena

true ... mani arranged gas and subbu arranged bat...a song dedicated to ishita "mere daayein baayein upar nichey ghume larkey...".. daayein baayein hai mani and subbu... niche hai param ( his place must b at ishita's feet )...and upar hai sadda puttar THE RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA...
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs

I had promised to myself that i am off forum but this article made me comment...raha nahi gaya πŸ€£

Ramayan se bhi utaa li track...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Now when Raman(Ram) comes, all (read Toshi ji) will start saying things about Ishita (Sita) and Subbu(Ravan). 

ab dekhna yahi hai ke will Raman be the new age Ram who trusts and and keep his wife with him or be the Ram who trusts his wife but still throw her into Raavan's arms for the sake of his people (read maa) πŸ˜†

If this article comes true  then I may stop my stories and continue writing my spoof story πŸ˜†
Edited by vidya.anand - 8 years ago
smritishah thumbnail
Param, Subbu, Raman (will be here shortly) all ashiqs of Ishita are here...aab bas Mani aa jaye toh mazaa aa jayega πŸ€£πŸ€£
Pentagonal love story 🀣🀣
Nichuss thumbnail
Will Ishita and Subbu become a couple in Raman's absence? 

wth πŸ˜‘😑

reporterss ishu is not shaggy...

to fall for subbu 
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya.anand

tfs

I had promised to myself that i am off forum but this article made me comment...raha nahi gaya πŸ€£

Ramayan se bhi utaa li track...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Now when Raman(Ram) comes, all (read Toshi ji) will start saying things about Ishita (Sita) and Subbu(Ravan). 

ab dekhna yahi hai ke will Raman be the new age Ram who trusts and and keep his wife with him or be the Ram who trusts his wife but still throw her into Raavan's arms for the sake of his people (read maa) πŸ˜†

If this article comes true  then I may stop my stories and continue writing my spoof story πŸ˜†

vidya u cracked me...

Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetiepiee090

Why cant cvs show simmi nd ishita can standup themself wthout any male support(related 2 feminism) rayher thn shwng stupid mahaan female lead n d name of feminism.. more torture s gonna shw by cvs..

i agree

tey have to show simi can stand her own... for her selfrespect
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nichuss

vidya u cracked me...

aur nahi toh kya yaar? 

shoorpanaka bhi ready hai, just that its not Raavan's sister but mothers...ek nahi dho dho...Subbu ka maa aur saasu maa...

kya Ram ka bhai Laxman(read Romi) bachaa paayega usske bhabi ma ko...jaan ne keliye dekhte rahiye mon-sat yeh hai mohabatein!

actually naam bathal dena chahiye...
Edited by vidya.anand - 8 years ago
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ishita falling for Subbu is a pure crap, added masala of BL. Perhaps they didn't watch last episode, how she's irrecovarbly in love with Raman.
At the same time, Ishita is naive and stupid, she will be over friendly with Subbu to invite trouble in her life. And, I was fearing this--Subbu will become Ishita's savior and hero. Had enough shit during Mani track. Will have to stop watching YHM if anything happens like this.
rk654 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya.anand

aur nahi toh kya yaar? 

shoorpanaka bhi ready hai, just that its not Raavan's sister but mothers...ek nahi dho dho...Subbu ka maa aur saasu maa...

kya Ram ka bhai Laxman(read Romi) bachaa paayega usske bhabi ma ko...jaan ne keliye dekhte rahiye mon-sat yeh hai mohabatein!

actually naam bathal dena chahiye...

are nahi MAHABHARAT hona chahiye

kyu ki chirhaaran panchali ka hua tha sita ka nahi...πŸ˜†

kabhi bachchon ki custdy ke liye kabhi isitha ke liye mahabharat hote hi rahti hai🀣🀣🀣

ektaa maiya chahingi to koi naya  ashiq aa jayega ishita ke liyeπŸ˜‰
Edited by rk654 - 8 years ago

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Was this not obvious? With so many villans baying for Ishita's blood in Raman's absence and the good for nothing Bhalla parivar who will do nothing except make things worse and blame Ishita, someone has to help her, right? So obviously Subbu will, he will want to help Ishita. In the process, he may start getting attached to her, but Ishita wont. She is not stupid!
For Ishita - first she is in love with Raman, second she has Ruhi and Adi, third- Bhallas are her family now. She is married and that is a life-time commitment. Why the hell will she even think of going back to Subbu and Devyani? 

Raman in Ishita's life is both a husband and MIL ( he can get really crass and low class like an uneducated mother-in-law!) - so why will Ishita leave this all in one package and go to Subbu?πŸ˜†