The Past - Nothing Official About it

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Focus of Channel 29 should've been on Dr. Sinha and Neha, but entry of Kabir's past and Tarini into the equation shifts the focus from Neha's accusations, to Kabir official and unofficial pasts (Divorce and Tarini). Looks like all the pasts seem to intervine one other at some point:

Kabir's past - Malvika knows KB's past or a part of it definitely. KB knows Malvika knows and he doesn't show surprise.

Dr. Sinha's past - KB knows something about Dr. Sinha's past, that proves the present accusations false.

Ananya's past - The girl can see KB reliving the ordeal she and her family went thru years ago.  She can relate to his present, but alas there is no one to relate to her past.

KKN's past - Saas is worried, KB's past may take KKN back to the pre #2 past position. Saas has his priorities set right.

Khalid, Malvika, Neela - are unable to make KB ask for forgiveness. Ananya is unable to make Kabir present his side of the story. Loved it that KB doesn't Apologise nor does he justify himself.

Officially, KB concentrates on digging out more info on the hospital where Sinha worked. Unofficially, he tries to find out who dragged Tarini into all this mess.

Officially or unofficially, its not about him.

Fantastic review Gita.

I'm loving how Kabir is very firm, and how he only really got angry with Ananya...does it hurt a lil that she too might doubt him...

Awww!!

Yes, Kabir. I'm a total goner.

Damn I'm not over the locked gaze. Hayyeee. WE NEED SOME BACKGROUND MUSIC!!

Hee!!

Mwah mwah Gee!!
lovely take on the epi gee
in between the Sinha case manav is dragging kabir's past thru mud ... and everyone at KKN is doubting him except for Ananya ... I loved the way ananya asked him to speak up ... and speak back he will with his actions πŸ˜ƒ
⭐️Nice review πŸ‘ , I agree with you πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by farz_parachute

Fantastic review Gita.

I'm loving how Kabir is very firm, and how he only really got angry with Ananya...does it hurt a lil that she too might doubt him...

Awww!!

Yes, Kabir. I'm a total goner.

Damn I'm not over the locked gaze. Hayyeee. WE NEED SOME BACKGROUND MUSIC!!

Hee!!

Mwah mwah Gee!!

Thanks Farz.
I totally forgot about this post. 
Kabir, we call him KB, Kabir Babu.πŸ˜† 
Still in eyelock. There was a trip n fall in yday episode too. Do catch it, I mean the episode, Kabir is there to catch Ananya...πŸ˜‰
KB's solo bg music is very catchy.
Yes, need a bg music for Kaya. 

Originally posted by Maha149

Kya
Review meri jan

Thanks dear.
Originally posted by neenabinu

lovely take on the epi gee
in between the Sinha case manav is dragging kabir's past thru mud ... and everyone at KKN is doubting him except for Ananya ... I loved the way ananya asked him to speak up ... and speak back he will with his actions πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Ne.
Yo, When actions speak, words can take a backseat.
Loved it how Kabir, unfazed goes about his work. 
Originally posted by zakter

⭐️Nice review πŸ‘ , I agree with you πŸ˜Š

Thanks.
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Thanks Farz.
Still in eyelock. There was a trip n fall in yday episode too. Do catch it, I mean the episode, Kabir is there to catch Ananya...πŸ˜‰

No...why did I come to this post of yours!  SPOILER!!!

Gahhh!!!

Gitaa!!! 

Fine. I still love you. *pouts* (I'm pouting a lot these days I know hehehe)

You know I gotta wait till I'm back home to watch, and that's like night time... at least 5 hours to go. Oh man. How am I gonna wait.

KB (Kabir Babyyy)

Wait for meee~~~~
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Thanks Farz.

yes me too think also we need a music and background song