shocking twists for this week (Page 8)

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Shinya - what I didn't understand was whether anandi was continuing to convince Ganga or if she apologized to Ganga and left things at that. Guess I missed a lot in the past couple of days. Gotta catch up everything. 
Also it looks like anandi left BH  when J was not there and Ganga seems to be worried about that. Did this ring a bell to you too?Wink Ganga  , once upon a time during her refugee days left BH with mannu and walked  on roads, in heavy rain with little mannu when jagya(overflowing with pity on her) entered and saved her from getting crashed under a lorry. She was memorizing her flirting with jagya while she walked with mannu just when a lorry was about to hit them,jagya saved the day. 

ROFL ... how can I forget those days of ganga ? No one had stopped her from leaving haveli. But jagya overwhelmed with pity on a homeless woman went out of his way to save her.

Now regarding Anandi convincing ganga... nope, she did not convince her even once. She went to the hospital and said sorry to her. The sorry was not for making a promise to Ratan but for not consulting them and for the scene that happened in the morning...

But you must have seen how she twisted that "sorry" and told jagya that she apologised for her mistake in promising ratan.LOL

@ bold , 

Shinya obviously Jagya will go running in search for her. But he was only doing his duty. Though in the temple he saw another woman with a child and thought that must be Ganga but when she looked at him he left as she was not Ganga, but that poor lady could not gain any sympathy .

But trust me at that time he was doing it just out of duty

True. it was only service towards a homeless woman. Thankfully the woman in the temple had made temple her home unlike Ganga Who was walking on roads with her toddler. Who knows the woman in the temple might have become his soul mate if he took her home. After all it was in his stars to marry the one and only victim he would save in his life.Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_rdjhaShinyahisusmitaaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Originally posted by hisusmita

@ bold , 

Shinya obviously Jagya will go running in search for her. But he was only doing his duty. Though in the temple he saw another woman with a child and thought that must be Ganga but when she looked at him he left as she was not Ganga, but that poor lady could not gain any sympathy .

But trust me at that time he was doing it just out of duty

True. it was only service towards a homeless woman. Thankfully the woman in the temple had made temple her home unlike Ganga Who was walking on roads with her toddler. Who knows the woman in the temple might have become his soul mate if he took her home. After all it was in his stars to marry the one and only victim he would save in his life.Embarrassed

ROFL 
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
though bv is slow but still. can watch because of good direction

I have seen a boy in code red .he is in bal sudhar grah .is that boy that child actor who played nandu
kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
LOL
when has Jagya shouted on Ganga ? if i am not wrong in that scene he was angry at her bringing Anandi into their conversation Where he was shouting ? Isn't it over reaction he was shouting and he was angry because of Ganga again taunting him over him Anandi not that he anywhere approved Anandis act  what she did of giving promise to Ratan Singh without asking them was perfectly right 

Ganga she was again misunderstanding  He was not saying that because of Anandi to tell Mannu about his past but Ganga was frustrated over Anandi's act  of giving promise to Ratan Singh without asking them and dragged  her in  conversation She  was complaining to him about with what right Anandi interfered in their matter but Jagyas words were indeed a tight slap on Anandi's face  Just how he says we have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal matters and what Anandi do  Anandi ji she becomes decision maker herself in personal matters very sensitive matter  of others and then announces her decisions in front of them 

but Anandi of course it seems to me her ego is bruised Otherwise why she did so much drama in front of Dadisaa of Ganga is having poison in her heart for her Did Ganga questioned her rights to stay in BH Did she ? No  It was Anandi who brought who has more right on BH or who not  Anandi herself shouts if others take decision matters concerning her Even if Shiv got her school registered where she was shouting on him I don't need your favor Cries in front of Dadisaa if Dadisaa was talked to Shiv about her marriage with her and here so much offense and leaving the house beating the drum in front of Dadisaa begging to her let me go Ganga hates me she has more right of BH Taunting Ganga too throwing it her on face yes i am leaving because of you Pretending to be making a sacrifice  actually putting blame  on Ganga  Wow amazing

Jagya will never blast Ganga for Anandi He will blast her  for himself   Ganga has been extremely wrong to him and she still is She keeps misunderstanding him  and Ganga knows that she has lost his confidence because of her acts in front of him but Anandi has done good false  drama to make herself Ganga's victimDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

thanks for the updates.

good news is anandi leaving BH.

your welcome

Go to top