Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hey di, welcome with new story. loved the prologue. waiting for part 1. update soon
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear..
Very intresting starting.. 
Liked d prologue also..
Continue it soon..
143rhb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start.
Prologue is interesting

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sounds interesting
continue soon
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey awesome prologue...
The story looks really interesting...
And u always amaze us with your writing skills..
Really looking forward for this unique story of Ishra..
And please do send me your pms..
I love to read your work...😊😊

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story line sound interesting please continue.😉
iloveyhm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1:

Office of Bhalla industries

I: GM sir, here are the files that you had requested, GM Mihir (Mihir had connected over Video conference)

M: GM Ishitha

Mr. Bhalla: I have called both of you to give you important news

I: Tell us sir

Mr Bhalla: Iam promoting both of you.

M: Thanks a lot Sir.

Mr Bhalla: Both of you really deserve this. Ishitha there is a new project coming up in 2 months and I would want you to join Mihir at Mumbai. Will you have a problem? I will talk to your father

I: Sir give me some time, I will come back to you.

M: Sir I will also meet Ishitha when iam in Delhi. Iam on vacation from today. On a personal note will Meet Ishitha. She just stays opposite to our house.  Mamji iam coming with Raman Bhai today. Iam sure Mamiji must be so very excited.

Mr Bhalla: Mihir, you are welcome anytime to our house, and get one thing straight into your head. I have told you before also. Iam totally not interested in your Raman bhai.

Saying so he walks out of the room leaving Ishitha puzzled. Ishitha and her family lived opposite to Bhalla's in the society. Her parents and the senior Bhalla's were great friends. She did know that Raman was Mr Bhalla's son.

I: Mihir why was Mr Bhalla so furious with the mention of Raman. Sorry couldn't stop me from asking. I think he is the elder son of Mr Bhalla right

M: You are right Ishitha. And Raman he is such a gentle man. He refused to join Mamaji's business after studies and pursued Law. He became a very successful lawyer with in few years. He is a very famous lawyer with specialty on both criminal and civil cases. He lives in Mumbai and Mamaji doesn't talk to him ever since his decision of not joining the business. Raman generally looks very rude and arrogant but his heart is so tender like a flower. I love him to the core and really really expect one day Mamaji will start talking to him.

I: Iam so sorry to hear this Mihir. I always thought Mr Bhalla believes in giving freedom of thought to people. I am really surprised to know he refused to speak to his own son because he chooses to do something he liked in life.

M: You are right Ishitha, but Mamaji built this business with so much hard work hence really wanted a right heir for this business. That's why he is upset. There is another reason as well. This decision of Raman made Mamaji's dream of getting a daughter in law of the house I mean wife of Raman. I will tell you in leisure when we meet. Then you will understand why I feel so much for Mamaji and Raman. Anyways congratulations to both of us and you need to take me to the best pub in Delhi when iam there. Will get Raman as well it will be fun, you will know what a kind of fun loving person he is.

I: Oh Mihir how do I know about pubs, I need to get Mihika then - my sister. We can have a blast. Waiting to see you. Congratulations to you as well. You owe me a drive to Agra for your promotion

M: At your service madam.

They disperse off the meeting after that. While heading back to her desk Ishitha sees Mr Bhalla in his cabin. He is talking to a portrait and his eyes are full of tears. Ishitha tried to seek in and see whom he was talking to. It was Raman's photograph and she was astonished. This was yet another form of Mr Bhalla she got to see. When he loves Raman so much why he hides it was her thought. Thinking about all this she leaves to her desk.

Evening at Iyer's residence

I: Appa Amma Iam getting promoted. I will be the Senior Manager for Strategy of Bhalla Industries

Appa: Congratulations and tries to leave

Amma comes and hugs her. Ishitha tries to take blessings from Mr Iyer but he is leaving

I: Appa why are you not even blessing me

A: what must I bless you for. You have ruined your life by breaking your engagement. You may be become head of strategies for a company but there is no strategy that can revive your life. With a broken engagement you will not get a husband. You are not a stunning beauty Ishitha you will have to understand this. You can live a life now, you can be independent, but you need a companion for life Ishitha.  For me the day you find your soulmate is the happiest day. I do understand that Subbu was not a good person but all marriage is of compromise. Had you been married to him we would have been grandparents by now and relived that you have a life and concentrated on Mihika's life. Now you are not letting us do that also.

Amma: Vishwa please it's a very happy moment for Ishitha, please don't tell all these things at least today.

M: Appa , iam in no hurry to get married, so please don't blame akka for me

I: Leave it Mihika appa always blames me only. According to appa I must have compromised in love and lived a loveless life.

App: Ishitha there is nothing called 100% in life. No human being is perfect whats the problem in accepting anyone with their faults.

M: Appa why do you always blame akka for her broken engagement. It was our mistake that we fixed her wedding with a wrong person

I: Iam only responsible for everything

Saying that she leaves from that place. She goes to the beach opposite to her House. Raman and Mihir arrive just the.  Mihir doesn't see Ishitha and busy taking out luggage.

Raman sees Ishitha crying and surprised who is she. She was simple, plain featured, had a attractive eyes , little plump but was beautiful had a glint of innocence. He tries to comfort her. He goes to her and asks her

R: Madam I was told that Ganaga flows to the other part of the city, but I see it flowing here in front of my house. Do you know it's part of which 5 year plan

Ishitha looks up and recognizes Raman. He was little short, handsome, prim and proper . She wipes her tears and asks him

I: I will do whatever I want why are you bothered Mr.

In the meantime Mihika and Mihir come down

R: Madam you are flowing the Ganga in front of my house and spreading negativity and you are asking me why am I bothered

I: Mr how rude, Kadus, you are not Raman Kumar you are Ravan Kumar. By the way this is a common society property not your own and you don't have any right to ask me understand.

R: Woh ho if Iam Ravan Kumar what are you Janshi ki Rani. She the ferocity with which you fight. By the way how do you know my name

Mihir: Bhai she is Ishitha , our neighbor. She is also working for Bhalla industries. Apple of the eye of Mama and Mumiji

R: Who she is your mamaji's chanchi, then I better stay away. By the way Ms Ishitha

I: Iyer, Ishitha Iyer

R: Oh you are a Madrasi, that's why you were upset. We Punjabis take a loaded and we will be fine. I don't know what is up and why were you upset but there is always a solution to all the problems. Be cheerful and iam sure you will be. Nice meeting you saying that he shakes hands with her

I: She smiles and shakes hands with him as well. Nice meeting you Mr Bhalla. Welcome Mihir so good to see you as well.

Mihir: Same here Ishitha and gives her a hug.

Mihika who has been watching all this surprised. She calls out Mihir

All turn around and Mihir out of excitement goes and hugs Mihika she also hugs him back. He kisses her forehead, Raman and Ishitha look at them puzzled. Both Mihika and Mihir are having a eyelock and lost in each other. For few mins both Raman and Isitha didn't know what to do. Later on they look and each other and give a naughty smile. They move towards Mihir and Mihika and clear their throat.

R: Arre hamre shrmilya sahib zade ajj ek ladki ko kule amm kiss kar rahe hai( Our shy hero is kissing a girl that to on the road)

I: our tigress also seams to have become a puppy in his arms

Saying that both smile looking at each other.

Mihika : akka he is Mihir I told you know

Mihir: Bhai she is Mihika I told you right

I: oh he is that corporate guest who made you fall on your knees. But you didn't tell me that he is working for Bhalla industries.

R: Oh she is that skype chat sherni

Mihika and mihika call out for Raman and Ishitha at the same time and blush profoundly.  Then both Raman and Ishitha start pulling their leg and they both start laughing a lot. By their chirping noise Mr and Mr Bhalla come out.

Mrs Bhalla comes and hugs Raman and becomes emotional. He also hugs her back and tears roll down from both their eyes. Mr Bhalla hugs Mihir.

Mrs B: Raman I get to see you once a year. I feel so bad and I miss you so much

R: Ma what will you miss me. You don't even have an idea how much I miss you and papji. Saying that he goes to hug Mr bhalla.

Mr B: Ok everyone get home. Everyone is waiting for Dinner.

Saying that Mr Bhalla Leaves. Raman face falls and Mrs Bhalla looks at him with a sorry face. Ishitha and Mihir also feel bad and everyone go to their respective house

After dinner Raman is coming to get some fresh air to his balcony. He finds Ishitha as well at her Balcony. He is wearing a tracks and grey T shirt. She is wearing a red kurtha and a white leggin. They speak in eye gesture

She makes a sign asking is he is ok. He smiles and says he is ok. He is asking if she is doing good. She also smiles and gestures a thumbs up. Both smiles mean time Mi - Mi come to their Bhai and akka respectively.

M: Ishitha we were to go out as a treat. Did you mean to say that you will check with Mihiku

I: Yes, I know now you will be very excited for the trip.

M: Done then let's go to pub tomorrow and Agra this weekend

I: Mihir appa will not agree

Mihika: akka I will manage appa

R: look both of them seam to be in great urgency. Ishitha talk to your father soon. Let us get them married.

I: Sure Raman so tomorrow Pub plan is pakka. Raman are you coming as well.

R: Of course Punjabis never say no to Daru

All laugh and then go to their respective rooms

Part 2: ISHR getting to know each other better. Pub outing and Agra outing

Pravalli thumbnail
Lovely start
Continue soon 
_SUMAN_ thumbnail
Nice start I should say...
Continue soon dear 😊
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful begining..
Loved the way u portrayed each character in this FF...👏👏👏
Waiting for Ishra's friendship to begin..
Thanks a lot for pm..