India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Disappointed with Radhika and Samaira

bhshre95 Senior Member
bhshre95
bhshre95

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I ws loving both Samaira and radhika's characters until two epi back but somehow i m a little disappointed with both of them
first coming to Radhika,when her father ws insulting samaira with his usual " bade sheher wale are cultureless "LOL dialogues, she dint say anything about the fake call made by her dadaji, i get that she ws hurt n there ws also some mistake on part of samaira as she did offer her a job eventhough in anger, but still she cud hav told the truth to her father.i think if samaira hadnt stopped her frm going ithink she wud hv walked away without telling the truth and everybody wud hv thought that samaira is lying.
and another thing is that i dint like the way radhika got the job. I think piyali offered her a job just out of compulsion to save her company's reputation and (and maybe a little to take her anger out on samaira) but its just my opinion. she cud hv got the job in some better way.

And after all that insult to samaira she cud hv atleast apologised for the lie by her dadaji
and the way her father went and shouted at piyali and samaira ws ridiculousLOL and a little OTTLOL common piyali is head of a company and anybody comes and shouts at her becoz someone frm her company offered her a job on phone that too without any letter and he bashes them like that. i mean nobody gets a job that way . i found it  a little illogical.

Next coming to Samaira, i know she has every right to be angry on Radhika but the way she is handling it is not good. i wudnt mind small light hearted prank but a prank where radhika is laughed at and ridiculed is really annoying(no offence to samaira fans, i really love her character but just that i really dont like the kind of pranks whre one person is made fun by evrybody and is embarassed) i wud hv been more happy if she had instead confronted radhika or handled the prank in a better n mature way. because she did offer her a job(in a way).

and i think samaira's plan is going to backfire and there is big SaRa enmity coming our wayCry

sorry for the long postLOL and no offence to any fans just my opinion i really love radhika n samaira but its just the way characters r shaping up.
plz do share ur viewsSmile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Msbirdy31Shopnilamuktha_cutemanjusha7SayaneeH.LecterHeavens_Kisssoni595petrichorrRi21-Swetha-

MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhshre95

Next coming to Samaira, i know she has every right to be angry on Radhika but the way she is handling it is not good. i wudnt mind small light hearted prank but a prank where radhika is laughed at and ridiculed is really annoying(no offence to samaira fans, i really love her character but just that i really dont like the kind of pranks whre one person is made fun by evrybody and is embarassed) i wud hv been more happy if she had instead confronted radhika or handled the prank in a better n mature way. because she did offer her a job(in a way).

and i think samaira's plan is going to backfire and there is big SaRa enmity coming our wayCry

^^This I love Sam way too much but Writers are determined to butcher her character...she could hv handled it more maturely, this reminds me of Kria(D3) and how I felt bad for her...though I don't like Radhika's character after this I might like her which I really don't want.
writers pls give Sam something meaningful to do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21soni595

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Yup..Some where they both could've handled the situation better..
Its too early to butcher characters,,
Lets wait n watch..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjRi21soni595-Swetha-

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with your post and with both Radhika and Sam. Sam is my favorite character and so I'm not at all for her being the bully and for carrying pranks/trouble for Radhika. I hope this ends soon and they clear out their misunderstandings. On Radhika, I wasn't a fan before but after the last two episodes I haven't really liked her character. I guess we will see if they can rectify this and make her like able in the future but I wouldn't want her character to be elevated by blackening Sam's character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjmuktha_cuteRi21

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Need some feel good episodes soon. The bitching and ppl trying to bring eachother down by showing they are better than the rest is not really enjoyable to watch. Hopefully one day when Sam and Rads are inseparable they will look back at this day and have a good laugh. But that day is far off and what I'm seeing now is cringe worthy. Underwear campaign seriously? Ermm Sam is just giving her mom another opportunity to hate on her. I think Radhika's character will be groomed into a totally different person in 6 months and personally I am waiting for it. In the mean time I hope she wins Sam's respect and trust again and Sam in turn stops resorting to all these revenge tactics!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Shopnilasoni595Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
i never liked radhika but i was looking frwrd how the job thng ll happen but last two episodes she was a total disappointmnt and now i dont how ll cvs justify her.. 
i love sam the most. and agree whatever she is doing is not right.. thats what cvs want to show little grey shades but i think this bitterness ll later bring sara close
but ya now big enmity is waiting fr them. and plan ll backfire for sure
but sam again getting a piece of piyali's mind m so nt liking that. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

bhshre95 Senior Member
bhshre95
bhshre95

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

i never liked radhika but i was looking frwrd how the job thng ll happen but last two episodes she was a total disappointmnt and now i dont how ll cvs justify her.. 
i love sam the most. and agree whatever she is doing is not right.. thats what cvs want to show little grey shades but i think this bitterness ll later bring sara close

yes i think sam will yet again get a lecture frm piyali. its really bad, she had just gained her confidence. it was really heartbreaking to see sam crying seeing her mother's photo. she already has a guilt of her brother's death and on the top of it her mother behaves with her very rudelyCry

yes its kind of nice to show that sam has grey shades in her character not totally white or negative.that,s what makes her human its nice to see a female lead a little realistic rather than too good to be true, sacrificing heroines on tv. But i think CV's cud have handled it in a better way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhshre95

Originally posted by Ri21

yes i think sam will yet again get a lecture frm piyali. its really bad, she had just gained her confidence. it was really heartbreaking to see sam crying seeing her mother's photo. she already has a guilt of her brother's death and on the top of it her mother behaves with her very rudelyCry

yes its kind of nice to show that sam has grey shades in her character not totally white or negative.that,s what makes her human its nice to see a female lead a little realistic rather than too good to be true, sacrificing heroines on tv. But i think CV's cud have handled it in a better way

i think nowadays girls of this generation ll be able to connect with sam more thats why she is loved by all. but ya frm past 2 episodes they butchered both the lead charactrs. so hope they ll soon do the damage contrl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Go to top