wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well I have been very silent for quite sometime in this forum as was waiting for a proper track and good topic but lagta hai cvs woh dene se rahe .. So only thing I am going through right now are my feelings !!!

This is how I feel right now with such mega twists and turns and that is ----------------------------------------!!!!

🀣Edited by wind_dancer - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi 5 on that my sisterπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£ had lost all connect with this show when the leap and cross couples happened, yet their F2F made me think that MAYBE things will get better now, but clearly not so have quit again... the sad thing is that i dont even care about quitting anymore... and this is for the same show i used to watch at least 10-20 times before it aired on TV followed with all its repeats... CVs have messed up completely with this show to the point of no return now... Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Hi 5 on that my sisterπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£ had lost all connect with this show when the leap and cross couples happened, yet their F2F made me think that MAYBE things will get better now, but clearly not so have quit again... the sad thing is that i dont even care about quitting anymore... and this is for the same show i used to watch at least 10-20 times before it aired on TV followed with all its repeats... CVs have messed up completely with this show to the point of no return now...

Hi5 dear !!! True that !! Yeah f2f gave me hope which crashed the very next epi !!even I am not much into quitting anymore as it does not matter I can tune off the show when it goes bad !! Not crazy about the show anymore .. I used to watch it like crazy too and would go aww at their moments !! And would wait like crazy for new epis .. Abhi toh I sleep right before the epi to save my sanity .. And updates and scary ..
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TL and WD i can understand you guys on that as i have the same pinch on the current state of affairs going on right now but since we have been patient enough to go through this bs for atleast 2 months now i would just request you guys to shift to wd or better avoid this crap for another week as i don't think it would be extended beyond this.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Hi5 dear !!! True that !! Yeah f2f gave me hope which crashed the very next epi !!even I am not much into quitting anymore as it does not matter I can tune off the show when it goes bad !! Not crazy about the show anymore .. I used to watch it like crazy too and would go aww at their moments !! And would wait like crazy for new epis .. Abhi toh I sleep right before the epi to save my sanity .. And updates and scary ..

exactly if not the next day then the day after the next day for sure..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ditto on that.. i catch it when its good and happily skip it when its bad.. and i too dont read the WUs anymore either... i check for Pallu's posts here and now have started reading through the FB chat and yeah thats more then enough...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you guys are my support system to get through this crappy show nowπŸ€—πŸ€—
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

TL and WD i can understand you guys on that as i have the same pinch on the current state of affairs going on right now but since we have been patient enough to go through this bs for atleast 2 months now i would just request you guys to shift to wd or better avoid this crap for another week as i don't think it would be extended beyond this.

this show is never going to get better again bbishveer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we've accepted it like good girlsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi 5 on that my sisterπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£ had lost all connect with this show when the leap and cross couples happened, yet their F2F made me think that MAYBE things will get better now, but clearly not so have quit again... the sad thing is that i dont even care about quitting anymore... and this is for the same show i used to watch at least 10-20 times before it aired on TV followed with all its repeats... CVs have messed up completely with this show to the point of no return now...

WD  same pinch these cv's have a special flair of making us hate what we were more than crazy about.After watching the episode i am dreading at the sight of even trying to go though wu.We used to be crazy about this series once  in awe and now we are crazy about it for making our heads scratch😑.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

WD  same pinch these cv's have a special flair of making us hate what we were more than crazy about.After watching the episode i am dreading at the sight of even trying to go though wu.We used to be crazy about this series once  in awe and now we are crazy about it for making our heads scratch😑.

thats just it, im even done scratching my head over it now.. i literally snatch the remote out of mum's hand at 8 to ensure she cant put this nowadays soπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wind_dancer thumbnail

No i have stooped with wu too!! It is just too bleh for that!! πŸ€’🀒  We have been patient for wayy too long that it has lost the craze we had for this show.Its just a show now am not crazy about it anymore. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

No i have stooped with wu too!! It is just too bleh for that!! πŸ€’🀒  We have been patient for wayy too long that it has lost the craze we had for this show.Its just a show now am not crazy about it anymore. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Bold spot onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now its just a show and not a craze anymore...