Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 89)

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Khushi---

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

The show has become so pathetic n irritating...You all know how much I love both PS n Jodha...LOL...but the sad part is that nowadays I find RT also irritating whenever I try to watch for even 2 mins ...so pathetic is the show nowadays..  Sleepy
Now I'd better run before Munni comes after me with her cane LOLLOL

RT is irritating with PS, otherwise his solo scenes and group scenes are still ok and much better than PS's maha sanskaari scenes..but when they are together and try to romance with 19 feet distance in between and with horrible expressions i honestly feel like throwing up!

The main problem is also the script apart from horrendous romance...

yup...horrendous story telling and even more horrendous romance ...sum up as JA LOL

Bound scripts are the call of the day...

AT THE INITIAL STAGE, JALAL WAS ALMOST MERSMERIZING. HIS SMIRK WAS KILLER, ACTING SUPERB. THE SCRIPT SUPPORTED BRILLIANTLY, AS DID OTHER ACTORS LIKE ASHWINI, CHETAN, EVEN JAWEDA. FRANKLY THOSE DAYS I QUITE LIKED BEGUMSA TO SOME EXTENT. BHAASHANS WERE LESS, ROMANCE WAS EVEN LESSER N THE FIGHTS N DISAGREEMENTS WERE LOGICAL N INTERESTING. JALAL SEEMED TO BE THIS HUGE POWERHOUSE THAT AKBAR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE

SIGH!!! BUT AS THEY SAY ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END Angry

ALL THIS UNNECESSARY STRETCHING, TWO FEET ROMANCE, SCREECHING N TORNADOFYING RUKS, DUMB N DUMBER JODHA AND JALAL, SILENT SALIMA, SADA HUA ANAR, YUCKY SALIMSA UFFF LIST IS ENDLESS

THESE DAYS SCRIPT SEEMS TO BE WRITTEN BY WRITERS WHO CANT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN TOP N BOTTOM. ITS LIKE AN ENDLESS ABYSS

OBVIOUSLY ACTORS LOSE OUT ON THEIR ENTHUSIASM N MOTIVATION. AND WHO CAN BLAME THEM

FRANKLY I AM AMAZED THAT RT STILL COMES UP WITH GREAT EXPRESSIONS AND PERFORMANCES, OFTEN, EVEN NOW, BARRING OCCASIONAL SLIP UPS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sandhya.A

ngayou IF-Rockerz
ngayou
ngayou

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
How dare Jalal dhakkafy Begumsa   Party LOL , somebody give the link to this epic promo please Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1---Khushi---

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged

The show has become so pathetic n irritating...You all know how much I love both PS n Jodha...LOL
...but the sad part is that nowadays I find RT also irritating whenever I try to watch for even 2 mins ...so sad the show is nowadays..  Sleepy

Now I'd better run before Munni comes after me with her cane LOLLOL

She will have to come after me too for I find him and his budhdhuram looks simply too irritating to watch. I prefer watching Hoshiyar and Ruqaiya instead.Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02ngayou---Khushi---

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
The empire is about to wage a war with MP and Salimsa is getting ready.

All that Akbar the Great can think of is romancing his fussy begum, become ghoda of his daughter and rolling around his harem.Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sabdabhalangayou---Khushi---ghalibmirza

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ngayou

How dare Jalal dhakkafy Begumsa   Party LOL , somebody give the link to this epic promo please Day Dreaming
Don't you rejoice. This is a forerunner to all the muaafi-naamas that I mentioned in page 84, that will surely follow.DeadCry

Edited by Sandhya.A - 19 May 2015 at 11:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhalangayou---Khushi---ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
btw surprisingly today 10 feet distance wasnt there. tht scene where jalal was grabbing jodha was really close & "anuchit" as well. today ye chamatkar kaise hua bhai??LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1jayaks02ngayoughalibmirza

ngayou IF-Rockerz
ngayou
ngayou

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

The show has become so pathetic n irritating...You all know how much I love both PS n Jodha...LOL

...but the sad part is that nowadays I find RT also irritating whenever I try to watch for even 2 mins ...so sad the show is nowadays.. Sleepy

Now I'd better run before Munni comes after me with her caneLOLLOL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She will have to come after me too for I find him and his budhdhuram looks simply too irritating to watch. I prefer watching Hoshiyar and Ruqaiya instead.Dead</font>

Agree, that charm & spark of RT of the olden days Jallu is simply not there for me nowadays on the rare times I watch it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1SabdabhalaSandhya.A---Khushi---

ngayou IF-Rockerz
ngayou
ngayou

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Originally posted by ngayou

</div>
<div>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Don't you rejoice. This is a forerunner to all the muaafi-naamas that I mentioned in page 84, that will surely follow.DeadCry</font>

So what s new in that, Sands, atleast if we get to see a couple of hot Jalboni scenes before his muaafipuran, kuch toh tassali milega hum logon ko Wink

Edited by ngayou - 19 May 2015 at 11:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SabdabhalaSandhya.A---Khushi---

Go to top