Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 88)

---Khushi--- IF-Rockerz
---Khushi---
---Khushi---

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by ---Khushi---

The show has become so pathetic n irritating...You all know how much I love both PS n Jodha...LOL...but the sad part is that nowadays I find RT also irritating whenever I try to watch for even 2 mins ...so pathetic is the show nowadays..  Sleepy
Now I'd better run before Munni comes after me with her cane LOLLOL

RT is irritating with PS, otherwise his solo scenes and group scenes are still ok and much better than PS's maha sanskaari scenes..but when they are together and try to romance with 19 feet distance in between and with horrible expressions i honestly feel like throwing up!

The main problem is also the script apart from horrendous romance...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12Sandhya.Aghalibmirza

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged

The show has become so pathetic n irritating...You all know how much I love both PS n Jodha...LOL...but the sad part is that nowadays I find RT also irritating whenever I try to watch for even 2 mins ...so pathetic is the show nowadays..  Sleepy

RT is irritating with PS, otherwise his solo scenes and group scenes are still ok and much better than PS's maha sanskaari scenes..but when they are together and try to romance with 19 feet distance in between and with horrible expressions i honestly feel like throwing up!

yup...horrendous story telling and even more horrendous romance ...sum up as JA LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sandhya.A---Khushi---adiana12ghalibmirza

---Khushi--- IF-Rockerz
---Khushi---
---Khushi---

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

yup...horrendous story telling and even more horrendous romance ...sum up as JA LOL

Bound scripts are the call of the day...

amina1adiana12ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged

The show has become so pathetic n irritating...You all know how much I love both PS n Jodha...LOL
...but the sad part is that nowadays I find RT also irritating whenever I try to watch for even 2 mins ...so sad the show is nowadays.. Sleepy

Now I'd better run before Munni comes after me with her caneLOLLOL

tumne itni anuchit baat kaise kar di. Ab agar jalal irritating hain isme mere bhai ki kya galti hain? Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12Sandhya.A

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Agree with Khushi - RT is irritating - It is not his fault but the script and fallen characterization - But even when he does his same romance with PS for the nth time, it is so boring I cannot tell you.

He is best suited for aggressive, proud and gamand type of dominating heroes - Early days he shone so bright he eclipsed everyone - These days he just comes and does his shifts, collects money and goes back.

Even Benz track had 1% sanity that Abul mali wanted to kill Akbar but where is this bewakoof coming from ? That too as SIL ? LOLCryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1ngayouadiana12Sandhya.A---Khushi---

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Khushi - congrats for your son's achievements - Party time ClapStar

amina1adiana12---Khushi---

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Mera bhai irritating nehi hain. Main sabko ab begumsa ki tarhah 40 pages ka lecture dungi. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Agree with Khushi - RT is irritating - It is not his fault but the script and fallen characterization - But even when he does his same romance with PS for the nth time, it is so boring I cannot tell you.

He is best suited for aggressive, proud and gamand type of dominating heroes - Early days he shone so bright he eclipsed everyone - These days he just comes and does his shifts, collects money and goes back.

Even Benz track had 1% sanity that Abul mali wanted to kill Akbar but where is this bewakoof coming from ? That too as SIL ? LOLCryAngry

jaya the script is irritating more than the actor, RT has given his best and that is why we are his fans and watch the show for him but now two things are destroying the show one is the script and second the half baked romance..RT gets conscious with PS esp after her issues with sv..he does not want to touch her and get in trouble, i think he plays safe and when an actor is restricted how can he perform well..in romantic scenes i would blame non co operation from ps..he is good in doing intense scenes..emotional scenes and intense romance..how can we forget what he has given in initial days of JA!

jayaks02Sabdabhalaadiana12

Go to top