Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 65)

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Btw, how and why do the remaining begums of Jalal exist and wonder of wonders, how were the other children born? Perhaps he happened to visit them during the days that he had no jashns and khitaabs to announce in DEK and divided the 2 non-Jodha hours with them.

Power supply went down ( I mean diyas !! ) and in a confusion he went to some other hojra and performed (!)  - Option 1

Begumsa had gone to Amer for Summer vacation and hence ... ( Option 2)

All Harem members exercised their wish granted by Jalal after winning Mirchi war - 5 of them chose to exercise it but died mysteriously or conveniently as Lavi said LOL and hence Others chose to remain non-mums. LOL - Option 3

RUKS designed some evil plan and made this arrangement possible under extreme intoxication LOL - Option 4.

Once Jalal came to know of the act in the morning - sober state, he started beating chest and crying to Begumsa - How did/could  I do that  ? Begumsa consoled him and forgave. Another mahantaa added to her Sun like circle. LOL

ROFL

How mahaan of begumsa to forgive sinner Jalal for his accidental intra marital affairs!*wipes tears of joy seeing such unbelievable mahaanta*

Jokes apart, had the real Akbar been partial to THIS extent, neglected  dumped the rest in favour of  one, it takes him a few notches lower.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02Sabdabhalangayouadiana12

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Well as per JA daniyal is rukshar begum's son nd khanum is the daughter of daulat shad. Rest of the kids shayeed asmaan se aye hain. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02Sabdabhalangayouadiana12Sandhya.A

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Jalal favors jo the most, begumsa gladly takes the favor but still jalal doesn't care for jodha nd jo is mahan. confused? Me too. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02ngayouadiana12Sandhya.A

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Jokes apart Sandhya, I feel he did not differentiate much between his sons. He infact may have liked Daniyal to do well. With Salim it became a cursed relationship - Salim started getting impatient from 1592. Akbar had lost most of Navratnas by then. I do not believe he put any of his wives or sons on a pedestal. MUZ attained extra importance due to her giving him first heir.
Akbar had respect and love for his mom, gulbhdhan and Jiji Anga. Of course to a certain extent he respected and valued what MK did for him and saltanat.

In wives, Salima could have been a enticing relationship as Salima was an evolved lady.

Somewhere I read Rajastani princesses were not educated beyond the age of 13-14. But going by ship trade etc, Begumsa must have been educated well or she had natural flair for business - Both are very significant. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sabdabhalaadiana12Sandhya.A

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Jaya, one important person u forgot to mention. His step mom nd Humayun's 1st wife bega begum aka haji begum. Akbar was really close to her nd she also loved him like her own son. Infact jalal was deeply hurt when she died. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12Sandhya.A

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Well as per JA daniyal is rukshar begum's son nd khanum is the daughter of daulat shad. Rest of the kids shayeed asmaan se aye hain. LOL

IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE CVS ARE AFRAID TO DISCLOSE THE DETAILS LOL

THIS IS PROLLY ONE OF THE MOST GUARDED SECRETS IN JA - 

JALAL KE BACHCHE KAISE HUE

UNKI MATAEIN KAUN THHI

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02adiana12Sandhya.A

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Jokes apart Sandhya, I feel he did not differentiate much between his sons. He infact may have liked Daniyal to do well. With Salim it became a cursed relationship - Salim started getting impatient from 1592. Akbar had lost most of Navratnas by then. I do not believe he put any of his wives or sons on a pedestal. MUZ attained extra importance due to her giving him first heir.
Akbar had respect and love for his mom, gulbhdhan and Jiji Anga. Of course to a certain extent he respected and valued what MK did for him and saltanat.

In wives, Salima could have been a enticing relationship as Salima was an evolved lady.

Somewhere I read Rajastani princesses were not educated beyond the age of 13-14. But going by ship trade etc, Begumsa must have been educated well or she had natural flair for business - Both are very significant. 

TRUE JAYA

SALIM WAS BORN AFTER MUCH WAITING AND EAGERNESS. WHAT WITH AKBAR DOING PADYATRA TO SIKRI N ALL

AND YET THE RELATIONSHIP SOURED QUITE BADLY. NOT FROM CHILDHOOD AS SHOWN IN JA BUT IT CERTAINLY DID SOUR

BOTH MURAD AND DANIYAAL WERE ALCOHOLICS AND DIED YOUNG. THIS AGAIN PUT PRESSURE ON SALIM I GUESS

HUGE COMMUNICATION AND OTHER ALLIED ISSUES CAUSED THEM BOTH TO NOT SEE EYE TO EYE ON MOST THINGS

ALSO SALIM AS A PERSON, THOUGH MUCH LOVED FOR LOT OF HIS GOOD WORK, WAS ALWAYS WEAK AS XOMPARED TO JALAL. HE FAILED TO KEEP HIS ADDICTIONS IN CHECK

SALIMA BEGUM WAS A POETESS, AND I GUESS, THIS IN ITSELF MUST HAVE DRAWN JALAL TO HER. HE SEEMS TO BE A PERSON WHO COULD APPRECIATE SUCH SUBTLE ARTS. YES JODHA GIVING HIM THE MUCH AWAITED HEIR, WOULD HAVE, TO AN EXTENT, CAUSED JALAL TO FAVOR HER. HER BUSINESS VENTURES WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER SURE SHOT DRAW COZ JALAL WAS ALWAYS VERY ENCOURAGING OF HIS WOMEN
Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Btw, how and why do the remaining begums of Jalal exist and wonder of wonders, how were the other children born? Perhaps he happened to visit them during the days that he had no jashns and khitaabs to announce in DEK and divided the 2 non-Jodha hours with them.

Power supply went down ( I mean diyas !! ) and in a confusion he went to some other hojra and performed (!)  - Option 1

Begumsa had gone to Amer for Summer vacation and hence ... ( Option 2)

All Harem members exercised their wish granted by Jalal after winning Mirchi war - 5 of them chose to exercise it but died mysteriously or conveniently as Lavi said LOL and hence Others chose to remain non-mums. LOL - Option 3

RUKS designed some evil plan and made this arrangement possible under extreme intoxication LOL - Option 4.

Once Jalal came to know of the act in the morning - sober state, he started beating chest and crying to Begumsa - How did/could  I do that  ? Begumsa consoled him and forgave. Another mahantaa added to her Sun like circle. LOL

HILARIOUS JAYA

OPTION 1 SEEMS TOO FLIMSY

OPTIONS 2 AND 3 SEEM LIKELY

OPTION 4 AGAIN NOT VERY CONVINCING

AND OF COURSE LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN JA, BEGUMSA KI MAHAANTA KI KOI SEEMA NAHI HAI LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02adiana12Sandhya.A

Go to top