Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 42)

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Originally posted by Sabdabhala

Originally posted by adiana12

What They all did today Crowns it all Angry

WASSUP SISTAH

WHATS GETTING YOU SO UPSET DEAR? 

Lavi, I only saw the precap between breaks and what I saw I cannot state but it was blasphemous Angry

SOMEONE KILL THE SUSPENSE N SPILL IT GIRLS

Akbar  ready to become  murga and gadha to manaofy the supreme begumsa who is the  center  of  the  universe. 

The most tasteless track - Jodha succumbing  to pressure  inspite  of  knowing  what is right. Is this the  kind  of  resilience and perseverance  you expect  from a queen mother?

Will any king/ emperor  create a public divorce  drama to mend his mom-wife relationship? Isn't  it ridiculously scandalous? What paigham will reach the  awaam? Wish this Jalal's  court had press and magazines.

And murga was the last straw.

And the worst let down  was Rajat. Why did he have  to  look  so bewildered  and pathetic saying  sorry. There was no tease, no softness, no pain at having hurt her badly. Instead he looked like a circus clown. If the script has stripped Akbar of 90% of his greatness and magnificence Rajat's  expressions  these days are stripping him of the remaining  10. Ravi Bhatia's expressions  were a notch better today as he expressed  realisation of his Dad's tedapan and joy and relief at the  impact and smile at the humour, all these in fleeting  seconds while Rajat was looking  ridiculous  trying  to  pacify his wife who was nowhere near queenly either.

THANKS SANDHYA. OOPS NO WONDER ADI IS LIVID. GUESS WE ALL SHD BE Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12Sandhya.A

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
btw i m really happy for piku's response, it made 25 crores on the weekend! i think the actors and the whole team deserve such a response!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhala

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

what happened todayLOL

READ THE WU MANDY. ITS HILARIOUS LOLLOL

lavi i was falling off laughing after reading the drama in dek and jalal wanted to become murga..LOL..now what else is left to sayLOL..i think ekta's jalal only wants to play the game of talaq talaq when the real akbar had many important issues to deal withLOL

MANDY I JUST READ A BETTR WU JUST BEFORE I GOT SANDHYA'S POST. THE ONE THAT I HAD READ EARLIER WAS TOO HILARIOUS LOL 

BUT NONETHELESS JA JALAL'S ONLY ROLE AS AN EMPEROR IS INSIDE HIS HAREM - MENDING RELATIONS BUT USING THE MOST IDIOTIC METHODS LOL

TCH TCH TCH WHAT AN INSULT TO A GREAT EMPEROR Ouch

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
ladies i have become deepika fan after watching piku, but definitely not a bhagtLOL..i love her earings! the one she is wearing in piku when she is getting ready for her maasi's wedding anniversary are really cool!
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged

what happened todayLOL

READ THE WU MANDY. ITS HILARIOUS LOLLOL

lavi i was falling off laughing after reading the drama in dek and jalal wanted to become murga..LOL..now what else is left to sayLOL..i think ekta's jalal only wants to play the game of talaq talaq when the real akbar had many important issues to deal withLOL

MANDY I JUST READ A BETTR WU JUST BEFORE I GOT SANDHYA'S POST. THE ONE THAT I HAD READ EARLIER WAS TOO HILARIOUS LOL 

BUT NONETHELESS JA JALAL'S ONLY ROLE AS AN EMPEROR IS INSIDE HIS HAREM - MENDING RELATIONS BUT USING THE MOST IDIOTIC METHODS LOL

TCH TCH TCH WHAT AN INSULT TO A GREAT EMPEROR Ouch

when is this bakwaas endingDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

What They all did today Crowns it all Angry

WASSUP SISTAH

WHATS GETTING YOU SO UPSET DEAR? 

Lavi, I only saw the precap between breaks and what I saw I cannot state but it was blasphemous Angry

SOMEONE KILL THE SUSPENSE N SPILL IT GIRLS

Akbar  ready to become  murga and gadha to manaofy the supreme begumsa who is the  center  of  the  universe. 

The most tasteless track - Jodha succumbing  to pressure  inspite  of  knowing  what is right. Is this the  kind  of  resilience and perseverance  you expect  from a queen mother?

Will any king/ emperor  create a public divorce  drama to mend his mom-wife relationship? Isn't  it ridiculously scandalous? What paigham will reach the  awaam? Wish this Jalal's  court had press and magazines.

And murga was the last straw.

And the worst let down  was Rajat. Why did he have  to  look  so bewildered  and pathetic saying  sorry. There was no tease, no softness, no pain at having hurt her badly. Instead he looked like a circus clown. If the script has stripped Akbar of 90% of his greatness and magnificence Rajat's  expressions  these days are stripping him of the remaining  10. Ravi Bhatia's expressions  were a notch better today as he expressed  realisation of his Dad's tedapan and joy and relief at the  impact and smile at the humour, all these in fleeting  seconds while Rajat was looking  ridiculous  trying  to  pacify his wife who was nowhere near queenly either.

sandhya i think rajat should leave the show after his contract ends, there is nothing left for him to show, he has already proved his mettle as an actor and now he has a very good reason for being unwell since he was rushed to the hospital! he needs to take break and then move on with some better project!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12Sandhya.A

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
sandy, rajat looked bewildered bcoz tht scene was supposed to be comedy & not painful which unfortunately turned painful for us bcoz evrything goes against akbar's character. i agree his expressions were not nice. but CVs tried to show a comedy which can be tolerated for a teenage story & not for akbar or any king. 2ndly, he himself must be wondering why akbar is doing all these. LOLto be very frank both akbar & RT had reached their saturation points from where both needs peace now.LOL honestly, sumtimes bad characterization effects the actor as well & unfortunately its happening now.Dead i know he gets paid for tht & thts not an excuse but maybe its good sign so tht he can just get out.

Edited by munnirony - 11 May 2015 at 11:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02Sandhya.Aadiana12ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
every time i watch akbar the great on utube i feel like pulling akbar khan off and putting rajat thereLOL..he lacks acting skills and energy!

amina1

Go to top