Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 35)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

now talking of PS, i visited my aunty who is retired and in her late 70s and just passes her time watching shows..she loves deviyanka's acting and her show but does not like ps much as she says that her acting and presence is not that entertaining! now this is coming from someone who does not know these actors at all and has never even read about their off screen stories..she loves rajat's acting but said wish he was tall!

She watches EK's shows? I must say she jas so much stamina in this age as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by munnirony

personally i dont consider shah jahan as a great ruler bcoz he destroyed almost all the liberal policies taken by akbar. its said tht shah jahan's rule is considered as the golden era of ulemas. taj mahal also has a sad story but again unfortunately it never came forward.

and he made the coffers empty - except for architecture there is nothing worth mentioning in his reign -   Waste fellow, IMO

shah jahan was not the greatest definitely not as great as Akbar, but he is described as a charmer and a shrewd man..yes he was less tolerant as compared to Akbar and jahangir but he never took steps against hinduism, maybe he was more inclined towards his own religion..it was Aurengzeb who went against every other religion except his own..only if Aurengzeb was tolerant he would have been greater than Akbar as he had so much power and riches and had conquered almost whole of India, only his rigid policies lead to many revolts and the mughal treasury was lost in stopping those revolts by the time he died and that is when the mughal empire crashed..the marathas and sikhs gained power and the east india company was also playing their policy of divide and rule actively!
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

now talking of PS, i visited my aunty who is retired and in her late 70s and just passes her time watching shows..she loves deviyanka's acting and her show but does not like ps much as she says that her acting and presence is not that entertaining! now this is coming from someone who does not know these actors at all and has never even read about their off screen stories..she loves rajat's acting but said wish he was tall!

She watches EK's shows? I must say she jas so much stamina in this age as well.

she watches anything and everythingLOL
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
cannot wait for new episode of siyaasat!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PikACHU...

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
our charismatic shahenshah..all credits to anjali and khushboo..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1Sabdabhalaadiana12

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
shah jahan very much took steps against Hinduism. Infact the traits of cruelty which went to auranzeb was through shah jahan. shah jahan also demolished mandirs, re introduced jigiya nd also encourged conversion. Later it was his elder son dara who tried to re built the mandirs nd also tried to bring back the old policies of akbar. Yes auranzeb was the extreme but shah jahan also showed cruelty towards other religions. Its just that in later years jahannara nd dara shikoh covered up many things especially dara who was said to be the shadow of akbar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02..PikACHU...

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jayaks02

personally i dont consider shah jahan as a great ruler bcoz he destroyed almost all the liberal policies taken by akbar. its said tht shah jahan's rule is considered as the golden era of ulemas. taj mahal also has a sad story but again unfortunately it never came forward.

and he made the coffers empty - except for architecture there is nothing worth mentioning in his reign -   Waste fellow, IMO

shah jahan was not the greatest definitely not as great as Akbar, but he is described as a charmer and a shrewd man..yes he was less tolerant as compared to Akbar and jahangir but he never took steps against hinduism, maybe he was more inclined towards his own religion..it was Aurengzeb who went against every other religion except his own..only if Aurengzeb was tolerant he would have been greater than Akbar as he had so much power and riches and had conquered almost whole of India, only his rigid policies lead to many revolts and the mughal treasury was lost in stopping those revolts by the time he died and that is when the mughal empire crashed..the marathas and sikhs gained power and the east india company was also playing their policy of divide and rule actively!

Mandy - there is no comparison of akbar to any other mughal king - Babur comes a little close due to his audacity. This is my opinion.

What Indu Sundaresan describes in her book is all her imagination and is more of fiction - No one knows for sure whether these are charmers or not, Akbar included. 

Point is Shah Jahan killed all the male members, married a commoner and gave maximum control to her; Infact he is more HINDU than even Salim - His mom is a HINDU 100% and father half HINDU - guess it has more to do with his upbringing. RUKS must have brought him up more than even an orthodox muslim. 

Architecture flourish is just one noteworthy thing in his reign - Redfort, Taj Maal and others .

There is a gory violent streak that ran in his mind throughout - How can someone kill their own family for the sake of power ? Shah Jahan gets a big thumbs down. 

Compare this to Akbar who time and again pardoned many including his family members. 

Emptying a coffer of your grandfather is also mean. He does not have priorities . Just spending on buildings. 

Anyway, my opinion only. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1adiana12ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Dearies,
Reading again on Fatehpur Sikhri - my dream destination to go this year.

Lavi  - Adi - How does below iter sound ?

Delhi - 1 day
Mathura, Agra , Fatehpur Sikhi - 2-3 days
Back to Delhi - Cover entire Delhi for 3 days

Leave on 8th day. 

I am not some one who does tick marks but would like to enjoy Fatehpur Sikhri, agra through leisure. In Delhi, I will go totally mughal and do following. Pls help me freeze the program. 

Lalkot/Qutb complex near Mehrauli ( the Qutb, the 

Quwwat-ul-Islam, Zafar Mahal, Jamali Kamali etc.) 
- Tughluqabad & Firoz Shah Tughluq's imperious 

tomb, in Tughluqabad
- Jahanpanah-Bijay Mandal near Panchsheel Club
- Shahjahanbad comprising the Lal Qila, Jama Masjid 

& Salimgarh fort
- Old Fort/Shergarh/Dinpanah complex (comprising 

Purana Qila, Sher Mandal etc)
- Siri and Hauz Khas
- Humayun's Tomb & the Nizamuddin complex
- British New Delhi
- Civil Lines

Peer Ghaib or Khirki Masjid or St. James Church or 

Agra, with Akbar's magnificent mausoleum at 

Sikandra, the Itmad-ud Daulah, 

Is Nov good for Delhi ? Weather will be chill but not too much ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1adiana12ghalibmirza

Go to top