Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 28)

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
A milestone in career - Completing 10 years today with my current employer - Infosys. 
What next 10 years will bring in life ?!! Time to ponder and think. Whatever it is , should be bindaas - Enjoy life till it lasts. 

And praise begumsa in threads like this - All of you know my love for REEL Jodha. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sabdabhala

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
^^ Sri and Shreya have amar prem for reel begum saLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

WELL ACCORDING TO ME, MUGHAL HISTORY IS GREAT COZ OF ITS RULERS - THEIR WARFARE, THEIR IMPORTANCE ON JUSTICE, THEIR WAYS OF GOVERNANCE, ADMINISTRATION AND REVENUE MODELS, THEIR OBSESSION WITH ARCHITECTURE AND THEIR EMPHASIS OF DEVELOPING AND ENCOURAGING THE ARTS

( I DONT MEAN TO SAY THAT OTHER RULERS HAVE NOT DONE THE ABOVE. JUST THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT MUGHALS RIGHT NOW)

THE PRESENCE OR ABSENCE OF LOVE STORIES IN MUGHAL HISTORY IS NOT THE BE ALL AND END ALL FOR ME

HAVING SAID THAT, MY POV IS THAT SHAH JAHAN LOVED ARJUMAND. TRUE THAT MUMTAZ BORE 14 CHILDREN, BUT FOR A PERSON, IN THAT DAY AND AGE, TO HAVE SOMETHING BUILT FOR HIS WIFE - SOMETHING SO PRISTINE AND BEAUTIFUL, IT DEF QUALIFIES AS LOVE FOR ME

NOT TO DEMEAN ANY OTHER LOVE STORY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

A milestone in career - Completing 10 years today with my current employer - Infosys. 
What next 10 years will bring in life ?!! Time to ponder and think. Whatever it is , should be bindaas - Enjoy life till it lasts. 

And praise begumsa in threads like this - All of you know my love for REEL Jodha. LOLLOL

CONGRATULATIONS JAYA Smile

ITS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.

WISHING YOU MORE SUCCESS FOR THE FUTURE Smile

amina1jayaks02

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

^^ Sri and Shreya have amar prem for reel begum saLOLLOL

MISHTI WHY ONLY THEM??

ALL OF US LOOOUUU OUR DEAR BEGUMSA Wink

AMAR PREM, PYAR, ISHQ MOHABBAT, WE HAVE ALL GOOD FEELINGS FOR HER 

LETS FACE IT, THIS CC WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HALF AS MUCH FUN, BUT FOR THE REEL BEGUMSA LOL

JALAL'S HUNKY LOOKS, SOILD PERFORMANCE, KILLER SMIRK AND ROMANTIC LOOKS IS ONE PILLAR OF THIS CC

AND THE OTHER IS BEGUMSA LOL

Edited by Sabdabhala - 09 May 2015 at 12:01am

mishtidoiamina1

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@ lavanya, dara sikhoh loved & married a dancer called ranadil who was later brought into auranjeb's harem but she refused to be auranzeb's concubine. not only tht she used to taunt him about how he killed his brother & nephew. once auranzeb said tht he loves ranadil's hairs so ranadil chopped off her hairs & sent it to auranzeb. then he said he loves her face & she destroyed her face with a knife & sent tht knife auranzeb. after tht auranzeb didnt bothered her much. she was a good singer. she used to to go dara's grave & sing for hours. as i said unfortunately, these love stories never became famous bcoz no famous writer bothered to pen them down or no taj mahal was built. 

P.S.:- dara also had another wife called udipuri begum who accepted to be auranzeb's concubine & infact later she was one of his favourites. they also had a son.

Edited by munnirony - 09 May 2015 at 12:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1jayaks02

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Latest promo witch entering jalal smiling nd begumsa's sindur ki dibbi falling.

LOL

GIVES ME HOPE LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
personally i dont consider shah jahan as a great ruler bcoz he destroyed almost all the liberal policies taken by akbar. its said tht shah jahan's rule is considered as the golden era of ulemas. taj mahal also has a sad story but again unfortunately it never came forward.

Edited by munnirony - 09 May 2015 at 12:08am

Go to top