Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 147)

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

I think JA will not end soon - They will end with Jodha's death which means at least a year from now.

Post Akbar's death, she will reform Salim. Nissa will come and fall at her feet and adopt Rajputana ways.

After everyone including Khurram says Jai mata di, the serial may come to an end.

By that time, Rajat can retire.
haha nissa falling at her feet LOL asking for muaffi for controlling her putrasa. waise she will rule on behalf on salim instead of nissa .. She has already taken up the role of akbar and now its nissa's turn LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12Sandhya.A

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged

I think JA will not end soon - They will end with Jodha's death which means at least a year from now.

Post Akbar's death, she will reform Salim. Nissa will come and fall at her feet and adopt Rajputana ways. 

After everyone including Khurram says Jai mata di, the serial may come to an end. 

How can ja end  so soon? They have to  focus on how Jodha  conquered  the rest of  India  with her mirchi  war  tactics while Akbar was chained  in some  dungeon, how she bhaashaned Todar Mal on the importance  of statistics  and devised a new and effective  taxation  system and  economic  policies and as she was so nek dil pure soul she allowed Todar Mal and her puppy sa...err...sorry...
patisa the  credits.

She has to teach Raag Deepak and Malhaar to Tansen. She has to draft the rough copy of Akbarnama and offer it to Abul Fazal for final touches. She has to teach poetry to Faizi and Rahim. Actually the doha  collection  was written by her. As she is so mahaan and as she loved Rahim with such pure motherly  affection   she titled the collection  Rahim ke dohe on his 27th birthday.

Also she has to supervise the translation  of various literary works and establish  capitals at Delhi and Lahore along with Agra. She has to establish a peaceful  and prosperous  rule in Hindustan  with her patisa as a rubber stamp.

Then understand  istree ki peeda wrt Anarkali, do penance for her jallad puppy sa's jaddadism in chunwafying her. Sing 'so ja' lori in such a shrill tone and wake up all the devtas  and then    Hey Manmohan to cleanse Jalal of his paaps.

Then reform Salim's afeeming, give him Jahangir  title (hereafter  she herself  will conduct dek with Akbar seated in the side seat and announce jashn and give titles). She will have to reform Nissa and yes as Shri said, maarg darshan her to adopt her Rajputana  ways and finally ruqs nissa and the  whole  of Hindustan  will sing her jai jaikaars. ( okay ...sometime  in  the  middle akbar will  die, but that is not important )

She will rule the kingdom wisely with daily bhajans bhaashans and her nek dil  for many many  years  to come.

Thus will end the story of Jodha  Approve Akbar Wacko 7 years later.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108jayaks02Sabdabhalamishtidoiamina1ngayouadiana12---Khushi---

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Rajat won't be free. even after jalal's death he will bhatkofy as a ghost nd say I love you in 1000 different languages. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1ngayou

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Rajat won't be free. even after jalal's death he will bhatkofy as a ghost nd say I love you in 1000 different languages. LOL

Correction   Munni

It is i lubbb you.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1jayaks02Sabdabhalaadiana12

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Correction   Munni

It is i lubbb you.LOL

no no for jalal its love u, for jodha its lubbb u.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02adiana12Sandhya.A

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

How can ja end  so soon? They have to  focus on how Jodha  conquered  the rest of  India  with her mirchi  war  tactics while Akbar was chained  in some  dungeon, how she bhaashaned Todar Mal on the importance  of statistics  and devised a new and effective  taxation  system and  economic  policies and as she was so nek dil pure soul she allowed Todar Mal and her puppy sa...err...sorry...
patisa the  credits.

She has to teach Raag Deepak and Malhaar to Tansen. She has to draft the rough copy of Akbarnama and offer it to Abul Fazal for final touches. She has to teach poetry to Faizi and Rahim. Actually the doha  collection  was written by her. As she is so mahaan and as she loved Rahim with such pure motherly  affection   she titled the collection  Rahim ke dohe on his 27th birthday.

Also she has to supervise the translation  of various literary works and establish  capitals at Delhi and Lahore along with Agra. She has to establish a peaceful  and prosperous  rule in Hindustan  with her patisa as a rubber stamp.

Then understand  istree ki peeda wrt Anarkali, do penance for her jallad puppy sa's jaddadism in chunwafying her. Sing 'so ja' lori in such a shrill tone and wake up all the devtas  and then    Hey Manmohan to cleanse Jalal of his paaps.

Then reform Salim's afeeming, give him Jahangir  title (hereafter  she herself  will conduct dek with Akbar seated in the side seat and announce jashn and give titles). She will have to reform Nissa and yes as Shri said, maarg darshan her to adopt her Rajputana  ways and finally ruqs nissa and the  whole  of Hindustan  will sing her jai jaikaars. ( okay ...sometime  in  the  middle akbar will  die, but that is not important )

She will rule the kingdom wisely with daily bhajans bhaashans and her nek dil  for many many  years  to come.

Thus will end the story of Jodha  Approve Akbar Wacko 7 years later.

Sandhya - ROFL - Too good man too good .StarClapClap

And I am just thinking Is there anything left ? 

WEll you have left a few items.

Maharana Pratap will fall at her feet(notwithstanding the great enmity between the two parivars in real) and say that I will accept Mughal rule only because of you' You have almost converted Mughal rule into Rajputana rule and I am tempted to call you MEH with my whole heart. 

South Indian Kings whom Akbar never invaded or was not much successful will also come and meet her at Agra and request that their kingdoms be Annexed to her rule( where Akbar is just the name) and devi ma will oblige.

Khurram will refuse to be brought up by RUKS and will run from RUKS Hojra one day to JO's Hojra and say dadi ma - WOh RUKayya dadi jaan badi bura hai. I want to be brought up by you only so that I can learn from you as to how to build a world famous architecture. Jo begum will periya manasu paanify and accept Khurram also into the household.

Three daughters of Akbar will cry and throw things left, right an center when Akbar starts groom search in matrimonial site like Bharat matrimony etc and say we do not want marriage - Hum sab Jodha ammi Jaan ke saath hi rahenge - And whenever you sing her bhashan , we will do vaipatu along with you . Akbar will drop the idea of getting his daughters married and they will join the holy job of Jodha Ashtothram Stutu. 

For now, I can think of these. Anyone else, Please add to the list. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108amina1ngayouadiana12Sandhya.A---Khushi---

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged

He will learn latin, greek, mandarin, chinese and Japanese also - As he will meet these dead royalty in heaven, his first Question will be how do you say I love you ?

They will all be like WT* !@#$%^ !!!!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108amina1ngayouadiana12Sandhya.A

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Caught up with Life in a metro Irfan - Konkana scenes, again as I was in a mood to see something nice - What a nice love story ? TOday's age but with lot of emotion - They both were outstanding - They should do a full length  love story. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sabdabhalaadiana12

Go to top