Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 135)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Don't worry sara. Everything will be fine. Take care.

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Hello all, Feeling nostalgic and went to the first ever thread in which I started writing about JA and all your responses. It is just about 9 months and we are in 12th CC and seem to know each other well.

We exchange so many ideas. have fun and fight too for idealistic reasons !!

But today am a bit off, due to Sara's hubby being unwell and she is upset. Even though it is online forum only, it is like a nice close gathering. we feel upset if one of has is not okay.

We used to have good threads during JA's reasonably OK days - These days there is nothing to discuss.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1Sandhya.A---Khushi---smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thanks every one..,, HugHug...u all r just awesome i knew i will tell u n then it will be all right... Really ur kind words  made me  so good ... Thanks alot... He is in observation for 48 hr... They r giving antibiotic and steroids through IV .. Pls keep praying ... There are some spots in lungs but still waiting for blood report ...
Thanks all of support u guys gave me.. I m really blessedApprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1jayaks02ngayou

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Hello all, Feeling nostalgic and went to the first ever thread in which I started writing about JA and all your responses. It is just about 9 months and we are in 12th CC and seem to know each other well.

We exchange so many ideas. have fun and fight too for idealistic reasons !!

But today am a bit off, due to Sara's hubby being unwell and she is upset. Even though it is online forum only, it is like a nice close gathering. we feel upset if one of has is not okay.

We used to have good threads during JA's reasonably OK days - These days there is nothing to discuss.

I AGREE WITH YOU JAYA

I JOINED THIS CC FAIRLY RECENTLY AND YET IT HAS BECOME A PART OF MY LIFE AS HAVE ALL OF YOU

THAT IS WHY I KEEP REITORATING THAT WHETHER OR NOT WE SEE JA, WHENEVER WE GET TIME, WE SHD ADD A FEW COMMENTS OF THIS THREAD

YES JA AND RAJAT HAVE GOT US TOGETHER BUT WE ARE FREE TO DISCUSS EVERYTHING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

Pati sa admitted in hospital,...sever pneumonia...
I m so depressed...he is always so healthy energetic and active ... Abhi i m in hospital with him ...and kids are with their dada dadi at home 

he will get well soon...our  prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery are with him and you stay strong and take care ...God bless Hug ..

Edited by sun29 - 27 May 2015 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Dont worry Sara, Prayers have great power. Jahan insaan ki power khatam hoti hai wahin se Prayer ki power shuru hoti hai - All our prayers are with him for a speedy recovery

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Reading Mandy's own thread of Where is my Jalaludhin Mohd Akbar. Funny comments - Shyamala Akka post fab as usual. 
This is much interesting than the current phase.

I was heart broken when Akbar kept getting massacred. But now over it. My Akbar is in my head ; To hell with EK< BT . FOr such an injustice to one of India's greatest emperors. 

Old threads are full of passion, wit and humour. Big smile
Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Reading Mandy's own thread of Where is my Jalaludhin Mohd Akbar. Funny comments - Shyamala Akka post fab as usual. 
This is much interesting than the current phase.

I was heart broken when Akbar kept getting massacred. But now over it. My Akbar is in my head ; To hell with EK< BT . FOr such an injustice to one of India's greatest emperors. 

Old threads are full of passion, wit and humour. Big smile

Link do na...Big smile

Go to top