Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 113)

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Watching How old are you - Malayalam flick - Nice one , a bit slow but.
I love Manju warrier - what a bundle of talent.

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

@sandy, srry dear but i dont think comparisons r really needed to prove akbar's greatness. the way the comparison was made was really demeaning. i know we cant argue over wht exactly didnt happened but at the same time comparisons cant be made if the situations r not similar. who knows wht would have happened if MP was the ruler of hidusthan??? if ur saying tht we cant talk over wht didnt happen, u cant bring comparisons as well. alexender was also great but tht doesnt put down the achievements of chandragupta maurya. same is here. why compare 2 people when their situations r totally different?? & regarding Gandhi ji well i dont want to get into it bcoz he is certainly not my fav. 

Agreed. Alexander  and CGM cannot  be compared, but at the  same  time  we cannot  question  why only Alexander  is called Great and not CGM.

Gadhiji  certaintly has his admirers and critics. He has his positives and many shortcomings and partialities too. But surely it is undeniable  that  he gave a proper direction to the freedom struggle without  which not all the rebellions and sacrifices of all the fighters would have  yielded the  results.

He had  the charisma to pull the common man and unite them in his efforts.  He understood  the  reason why England  wished  to  retain India as a colony. They found it  profitable. It provided a big market for the British  industries. By the Swadeshi movement  he shattered the market. By his non  cooperation  movement  he made India too expensive to handle. That  is why the British  left. NOT due to any act of bravery by anyone which they could  have  supressed  easily with their supreme  weaponry.

Whatever be his personal pluses and negatives, it is to his credit that he understood  the core of  the  problem, the method  to  solve  it, and mobilise the huge public to achieve his plan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhalangayou

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Srry to say but I think im matured enough to understand things. im never a biased Indian who get offended so easily nd im always vocal about akbar nd his degradation so this is enough to prove that I was not offended just for no reason. comment was quite offensive nd unfortunately this is not the 1st time. Then those people who put down akbar's greatness to prove MP's bravery r also right nd also ekta who put down jalal to prove begumsa's mahanta r also right. rules should be equal for all. As jaya said understanding part was never a issue. Anyways if degrading sumone to prove akbar's extra ordinary traits is not a big deal then degrading akbar isnt a big deal as well. but unfortunately its a big deal bcoz neither akbar nor MP can be put down to prove anyone's greatness. Srry its not to hurt anyone but I feel unnecessary comparisons could have been avoided it was not needed. I rest my case here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02Sandhya.A

Sabdabhala IF-Dazzler
Sabdabhala
Sabdabhala

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

GIRLS SAW TANU MANU RETURNS - WHAT A FILM Smile

THOROUGH ENTERTAINMENT, A COMPLETE LAUGH RIOT

FLAWLESS PERFORMANCES, KILLER DIALOGUES, CRISP AND FAST MOVING SCREENPLAY

EVERYONE, ITS A MUST WATCH

AND IT DIES NOT MATTER IF YOU'VE NOT SEEN THE ORIGINAL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Yes - agree with munni - Comparisons are totally unnecessary.
I am not contesting greatness of Akbar at all. I am a big fan of him - He is an exceptional human being and a monarch. 

But come on !! we need to give the due to MP - I cried at his statue in Rajastan ; My husband and son ran away from that place. When I read of his relationship with chetak and how chetak died for him, i could not stop.

MP is a true and brilliant son of soil - If we do not give him his DUE, who else will ? 

He gave up gold, silver and hid in jungles and fought guaerilla war against Akbar for 30+ years. When he passed away in 1597 or so, Akbar shed some tears as he found a valiant and an equal enemy ONLY in MP, not in any other Rajputana as they had all made peace and taken positions. 

Edited by jayaks02 - 22 May 2015 at 1:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

I am not contesting greatness of Akbar at all. I am a big fan of him - He is an exceptional human being and a monarch. 

But come on !! we need to give the due to MP - I cried at his statue in Rajastan ; My husband and son ran away from that place. When I read of his relationship with chetak and how chetak died for him, i could not stop.

MP is a true and brilliant son of soil - If we do not give him his DUE, who else will ? 

He gave up gold, silver and hid in jungles and fought guaerilla war against Akbar for 30+ years. When he passed away in 1597 or so, Akbar shed some tears as he found a valiant and an equal enemy ONLY in MP, not in any other Rajputana as they had all made peace and taken positions. 

No one can dare dispute this. We had a hindi poem on Chetak in school. The  bond between  the man and horse and how it died to save its master.

But why the hue and cry? Noone refrains from giving  him his credit.

Had he recieved ample support  from his fellow Rajvanshies, we might not  have the establishment  of the Mughal rule and Lord Curzon might not  have  been  able  to  divide  and  rule us.

It is unfortunate that he stood like the boy on the  burning deck whence all but he had fled. And refused to bow and flourish  like Bharmal.

He is one of the  jewels in the crown of Mother India. Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02ngayou

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone - Busy weekend ahead - Work today and tomorrow I am going for a Heritage walk in Bangalore for 3 hours to know more about city Big smile -- Will be an good exercise at least.
Thinking of Tanu weds manu returns as well - Had liked the small town feel of first one. 

Edited by jayaks02 - 22 May 2015 at 8:06pm
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Originally posted by jayaks02

No one can dare dispute this. We had a hindi poem on Chetak in school. The  bond between  the man and horse and how it died to save its master.

But why the hue and cry? Noone refrains from giving  him his credit.

Had he recieved ample support  from his fellow Rajvanshies, we might not  have the establishment  of the Mughal rule and Lord Curzon might not  have  been  able  to  divide  and  rule us.

It is unfortunate that he stood like the boy on the  burning deck whence all but he had fled. And refused to bow and flourish  like Bharmal.

He is one of the  jewels in the crown of Mother India. Star

Not a hue and cry Sandhya - I felt bad  when unjust words is said about anyone good or whom I cherish. Did not find it in good taste. But that's me. I rest my case here. 

Anyway, forum is free for all; anyone can be spoken about in any fashion - At least I believe in that concept  - In a discussion, one can always chooses to disagree or see the merits of arguments based on data. Just saying few things from my POV/perception. That's all. Big smile

Go to top