Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! (Page 112)

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

If we're talking about liberal views MP was also sumwht liberal even if not as much revolutionary as akbar. MP had Muslim friends nd also Muslim soldiers in his camp. Not to forget MP's grandmother karmawati bai accepted Humayun as her brother and tht was quite revolutionary as per the standards of those times. MP's situation was very different. He neither was the ruler of hindustan nor he had a huge army nd man power like akbar. So fighting against such a strong person like wasn't a small thing. But no doubt akbar's views were really unique nd wht he did was the biggest thing any monrach can ever think. But at the same time if a person didn't surrender despite of so much hardships nd give a equal fight nd won back majority of his lands is also a great thing. Fighting for ur motherland cant be termed as a small thing nd it cannot be put down. I firmly believe akbar was a Indian bcoz his revolutionary decisions were commendable but at the same time giving up ur all the luxuries nd ur life is not a small thing nd it cannot be put down just to prove sumone's greatness. im srry but as an indian putting down both akbar nd MP hurts me nd I strongly object the insult of anyone of them.

I adore each of our exceptional  rulers Shreya, not just MP and Akbar and Ashoka. What MP did was outstanding. Like Lakshmi  Bai, like Bhagat Singh. But only M.K Gandhi  is called  the Father  of  the  nation na and called Mahatma. His range and scale was such. No point arguing  why the other  freedom fighters who too fought with  valor and extreme  courage and sacrificed  his/her life is is not called  'Mahatma'. Saying Gadhiji deserved  the title more doesn't  demean the sacrifice  of any other person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ngayou

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@sandy, srry dear but i dont think comparisons r really needed to prove akbar's greatness. the way the comparison was made was really demeaning. i know we cant argue over wht exactly didnt happened but at the same time comparisons cant be made if the situations r not similar. who knows wht would have happened if MP was the ruler of hidusthan??? if ur saying tht we cant talk over wht didnt happen, u cant bring comparisons as well. alexender was also great but tht doesnt put down the achievements of chandragupta maurya. same is here. why compare 2 people when their situations r totally different?? & regarding Gandhi ji well i dont want to get into it bcoz he is certainly not my fav. 

Edited by munnirony - 22 May 2015 at 11:27am
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

If we're talking about liberal views MP was also sumwht liberal even if not as much revolutionary as akbar. MP had Muslim friends nd also Muslim soldiers in his camp. Not to forget MP's grandmother karmawati bai accepted Humayun as her brother and tht was quite revolutionary as per the standards of those times. MP's situation was very different. He neither was the ruler of hindustan nor he had a huge army nd man power like akbar. So fighting against such a strong person like wasn't a small thing. But no doubt akbar's views were really unique nd wht he did was the biggest thing any monrach can ever think. But at the same time if a person didn't surrender despite of so much hardships nd give a equal fight nd won back majority of his lands is also a great thing. Fighting for ur motherland cant be termed as a small thing nd it cannot be put down. I firmly believe akbar was a Indian bcoz his revolutionary decisions were commendable but at the same time giving up ur all the luxuries nd ur life is not a small thing nd it cannot be put down just to prove sumone's greatness. im srry but as an indian putting down both akbar nd MP hurts me nd I strongly object the insult of anyone of them.

I adore each of our exceptional  rulers Shreya, not just MP and Akbar and Ashoka. What MP did was outstanding. Like Lakshmi  Bai, like Bhagat Singh. But only M.K Gandhi  is called  the Father  of  the  nation na and called Mahatma. His range and scale was such. No point arguing  why the other  freedom fighters who too fought with  valor and extreme  courage and sacrificed  his/her life is is not called  'Mahatma'. Saying Gadhiji deserved  the title more doesn't  demean the sacrifice  of any other person.

When someone is put on a pedestal due to higher achievement quotient, there is no issue - that much is understood - But if discount is given to MP in spite of so difficult circumstances, then it is not a right thing. And why some one has to be inclusive, invent a religion , rule hindustan to become great ? MP had so much pride and fought for his mother land till his death - This is a different greatness quotient. My opinion - That's it.

Edited by jayaks02 - 22 May 2015 at 11:29am
munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivis18

Spellbound , oh god !! My mom is so beautiful but yet when somebody praises her shes like 'oh comeon iam not that beautiful ' LOL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">To carry a ballgown gracefully you need to be slim and lissom. And have an elegant walking style.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Spellbound???? The set must have had a tough time controlling their laughter and looked expressionless which must have been interpreted as 'spellbound'.</font>
well said... Clap LOL i dont understand the sense of using this word here , i mean really ?? everyone on the set?? thats just too much... and she must have been noticing everone's expressions then...
Hey ppl on the set, havent u seen a woman dressed in gown before ??? LOL

maybe she was doing ramp walk in the sets.LOL

Sandhya.A

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Spellbound , oh god !! My mom is so beautiful but yet when somebody praises her shes like 'oh comeon iam not that beautiful ' LOL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">To carry a ballgown gracefully you need to be slim and lissom. And have an elegant walking style.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Spellbound???? The set must have had a tough time controlling their laughter and looked expressionless which must have been interpreted as 'spellbound'.</font>
well said... Clap LOL i dont understand the sense of using this word here , i mean really ?? everyone on the set?? thats just too much... and she must have been noticing everone's expressions then...
Hey ppl on the set, havent u seen a woman dressed in gown before ??? LOL

maybe she was doing ramp walk in the sets.LOL
ROFL

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jayaks02

guys one req. plz dont drag MP or other brave warriors into this. i wont be able to tolerate their insult. akbar was great & my love for him is as much as u, but tht doesnt give anyone right to put others down. i cant stop anyone but im out of this club. have a great chat. 

I am with you here munni - Akbar is great. But the fact MP fought for his dignity and homeland against whom he considered as an invader is remarkable. This itself makes him great. In spite of losing everything he never surrendered to Akbar. And if you do not have a land to rule, what reforms you can bring ? Had he ruled we could have done Apple to Apple Comparison and said one is greater than the other - But his battle has been different.

@Mandy - aap bhi  Confused. Disappointed  Ouch. This has nothing to do with religion BTW. 

Shri

Surely  that is not Mandy meant for sure. MP was heroic in his own right. He resisted Akbar's  military  supremacy  and the temptation  to surrender  and thrive as did the Ameris. He fought  for the pride of his homeland with  valour and minimal supplements.  MP's premise and range is thus  limited. Akbar  is in a different  league altogether.

Areed. He didn't  have a land to bring reforms. But  we cannot argue on what could  have been na. The question  raised was why 'The Great' titles only to Akbar  and Ashoka.

As for Raja RajaChola  he too was examplary in every way. Not a single  stain in his  entire  life  and rule. Yet  not called Great. That was because  the scale of his achievements  was lesser than these two. He didn't  face the kind of opposition  they did. He didn't  have to run that extra mile. No diverse praja to revolt. No scheming family. He had everything  perfect. Doting sister and brother-in-law who stood rock solid and the most sincere and respectful  son. That puts Akbar's  and Ashoka's  achievements  a scale higher. 

Now this is not demeaning  Raja RajaChola. Mandy too was not putting  MP down. Her comment was only meant comparitively.Smile

Sandhya what a smart catch that is why i love the way you interpret and bring out relevant points rather than being offensive and defensive, and yes that is exactly what i meant that Akbar had extraordinary traits and he had a keen sense of thinking ahead of his times..would love to say lot more but later!

Sandhya.A

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Spellbound is too much of a word used for self praise..weird that she said that! I guess some people are in the zone of narcissism! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1---Khushi---

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by jayaks02

guys one req. plz dont drag MP or other brave warriors into this. i wont be able to tolerate their insult. akbar was great & my love for him is as much as u, but tht doesnt give anyone right to put others down. i cant stop anyone but im out of this club. have a great chat. 

I am with you here munni - Akbar is great. But the fact MP fought for his dignity and homeland against whom he considered as an invader is remarkable. This itself makes him great. In spite of losing everything he never surrendered to Akbar. And if you do not have a land to rule, what reforms you can bring ? Had he ruled we could have done Apple to Apple Comparison and said one is greater than the other - But his battle has been different.

@Mandy - aap bhi  Confused. Disappointed  Ouch. This has nothing to do with religion BTW. 

Shri

Surely  that is not Mandy meant for sure. MP was heroic in his own right. He resisted Akbar's  military  supremacy  and the temptation  to surrender  and thrive as did the Ameris. He fought  for the pride of his homeland with  valour and minimal supplements.  MP's premise and range is thus  limited. Akbar  is in a different  league altogether.

Areed. He didn't  have a land to bring reforms. But  we cannot argue on what could  have been na. The question  raised was why 'The Great' titles only to Akbar  and Ashoka.

As for Raja RajaChola  he too was examplary in every way. Not a single  stain in his  entire  life  and rule. Yet  not called Great. That was because  the scale of his achievements  was lesser than these two. He didn't  face the kind of opposition  they did. He didn't  have to run that extra mile. No diverse praja to revolt. No scheming family. He had everything  perfect. Doting sister and brother-in-law who stood rock solid and the most sincere and respectful  son. That puts Akbar's  and Ashoka's  achievements  a scale higher. 

Now this is not demeaning  Raja RajaChola. Mandy too was not putting  MP down. Her comment was only meant comparitively.Smile

Sandhya what a smart catch that is why i love the way you interpret and bring out relevant points rather than being offensive and defensive, and yes that is exactly what i meant that Akbar had extraordinary traits and he had a keen sense of thinking ahead of his times..would love to say lot more but later!

Sorry - What was said was defintely not in any which way appreciative of MP. Understanding part was not an issue at all unlike what it is being made out to be. Anyway, I am not much into continuing this - To each its own, anyone can say anything. It does not alter a bit about what I think -Firm belief of mine is MP is a great son of soil. and strangely, akbar is also one of them. 

Go to top