Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Sandy, her adayain is as worst as jalal's reactions. On the episodes where she was taking care of Jalal her expressions were like a mother taking care of her son. Nd last episode it was like a madari playing with her bandar. No royal queen gives such stupid reactions. jalal to is a gone case forget it but begumsa is as good as him. Jalal is mujbur bcoz of script nd madamji is adat se majbur. 😆
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Prob is not the screen space. Prob is the due respect to a queen. Positive or negative is a different issue. But of course when jalal has no respect wht we can we expect for ruku. Another good actor after rajat, is destroyed in the name of characterization. 🤢

SAB CVS KI MAYA HAI MUNNI

JAB TAK JALAL RUKU KE KAREEB THHA TAB TAK RUKU KE PASS BHI DIMMAG THHA. NEGATIVE HOTE HUE BHI HUM ENJOY KARTE THHEY. BOTH SMILEY AND LAVINA, I FEEL, DID JUSTICE TO THE CHARACTER

JAB JALAL KA HI CHARACTER GADDHE MEIN HAI COZ OF THE RIDICULOUS NR OR WHATEVER ELSE WE MAY CALL THIS. MESS, SO WHY ARE WE CRYING ABOUT RUKU

I FEEL THAT SO FAR IN JA ONLY TWO CHARACTERS WERE GIVEN THEIR DUE - MAHAM ANGA AND KID SALIM

BOTH ENJOYED THE SCREEN SPACE THAT THEY DESERVED AND ALSO GAVE GREAT OERFORMANCES

I MEAN YES JALAL IS THE MAINSTAY OF THE SHOW BUT LOOK AT THE MESS THAT HIS CHARACTER IS IN
Sabdabhala thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Sandy, her adayain is as worst as jalal's reactions. On the episodes where she was taking care of Jalal her expressions were like a mother taking care of her son. Nd last episode it was like a madari playing with her bandar. No royal queen gives such stupid reactions. jalal to is a gone case forget it but begumsa is as good as him. Jalal is mujbur bcoz of script nd madamji is adat se majbur. 😆

ARRE MUNNI THE KILLER LOOKS THAT JALAL GIVES TO HIS BEGUMSA - HAAYE KYA KAHOON ðŸ˜³ TREAT TO WATCH

BUT OUR MAHAAN BEGUMSA IS SO WRAPPED UP IN HER DISTANCE ISSUES THAT SHE FALLS FLAT ON HER FACE EVEN IF SHE TRIES

WHILE SHE IS TOUCHING JALAL, EACH MOVEMENT OF HERS DISPLAYS HER DISCOMFORT AND POOR PERFORMANCE. LOOKS WISE SHE MIGHT BE UPTI THE MARK, BUT I DONT THINK I CAN RECALL, OFFHAND, ANY EPISODE WHERE I THOUGHT HER PERFORMANCE WAS GOOD ðŸ˜¡
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BTW today when Laboni was caressing the doll, the expression that Rajat gave was explosively hot - it was bloody sexy, as if the caress was real !!!! It actually had me squirming !!!!

This was before we saw Begumsa in the frame - then I muted tv and went ahead with my work ðŸ˜›
Edited by adiana12 - 8 years ago
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jis tarah se Begumsa nahati hain ... yahan par kisi ko lajja ayegi?
Humein toh nahi ayegi 😉

Waise she's MEH, I think now she doesn't need invite to sit with SEH 😆
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I now hate Siyasat too, after they've killed Khusru and Nissa's character 😡
Sabdabhala thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

BTW today when Laboni was caressing the doll, the expression that Rajat gave was explosively hot - it was bloody sexy, as if the caress was real !!!! It actually had me squirming !!!!

This was before we saw Begumsa in the frame - then I muted tv and went ahead with my work ðŸ˜›

REALLY?? I HAVE NOT SEEN THE EPI BUT GOOD TO KNOW ABT THIS. ðŸ˜‰

BUT JALAL GIVES REALLY AMAZING LOOKS SOMETIMES TO HIS BEGUMSA. I REALLY ENJOY WATCHING THOSE ðŸ˜³ IT ACTUALLY COMES ACROSS FROM HIS EYES THAT HE MUST LOVE HER VERY MUCH

BUT UFFF KYA FAYDA ðŸ˜¡ WOH TO WOODEN HI REHTI HAI ðŸ˜¡
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

I GUESS WE SHD BE GRATEFUL THAT JALAL STILL SITS ON HIS THRONE, AND NOT ON THE FLOOR NEAR BEGUMSA'S FEET ðŸ˜†

😲

True.😭
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

ARRE MUNNI THE KILLER LOOKS THAT JALAL GIVES TO HIS BEGUMSA - HAAYE KYA KAHOON ðŸ˜³ TREAT TO WATCH

BUT OUR MAHAAN BEGUMSA IS SO WRAPPED UP IN HER DISTANCE ISSUES THAT SHE FALLS FLAT ON HER FACE EVEN IF SHE TRIES

WHILE SHE IS TOUCHING JALAL, EACH MOVEMENT OF HERS DISPLAYS HER DISCOMFORT AND POOR PERFORMANCE. LOOKS WISE SHE MIGHT BE UPTI THE MARK, BUT I DONT THINK I CAN RECALL, OFFHAND, ANY EPISODE WHERE I THOUGHT HER PERFORMANCE WAS GOOD ðŸ˜¡

kya killer reactions. i want to slap him. woh to face mere bhai ka hain isiliye ruk jati hoon warna pit hi deti. 40 k age mein ye dono teenagers k tarah lub lub khel rahe hain.🤢
Edited by munnirony - 8 years ago
jayaks02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Just saw this part - Yes - It was a very intuitive, perceptive acting - Was too good for a split 10 secs.

But did you see the caress Mahan Begumsa gave from 4 feet ? saying she will never leave him. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
Edited by jayaks02 - 8 years ago