CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 71

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by munnirony

btw surprisingly today 10 feet distance wasnt there. tht scene where jalal was grabbing jodha was really close & "anuchit" as well. today ye chamatkar kaise hua bhai??πŸ˜†

her highness must have given him the anumatti to touch her..what elseπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ngayou

Hailaaa, r u sure Munni 😲 😲 , I think it must be camera trick πŸ˜•

yup. Editing  trick.πŸ˜†

The bt khel and today's  anuchit scenes look so odd at this stage  with theie son romancing  in another  part of  the  palace, esp after the 2/10 feet distances  in their twenties.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by munnirony

nd should settle with a hansum rajvanshi. Afterall she is drop dead gorgeous any man will fall on her feet. πŸ˜†

lol people stand in queue for her πŸ˜†
just saw the epi as i wanted to see their 10 feet distance reduced to 1 feetπŸ˜†..total bakwaas🀒
Originally posted by rima4ever

lol people stand in queue for her πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by amina1

So many crap shows nowdays but ja takes the cake i cant believe i stayed till two in the morning catching up on episode and made my husband watch it tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and our kids thoght both parents have gone mad

omg πŸ˜†
edited!

Edited by ghalibmirza - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

yup. Editing  trick.πŸ˜†

The bt khel and today's  anuchit scenes look so odd at this stage  with theie son romancing  in another  part of  the  palace, esp after the 2/10 feet distances  in their twenties.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I catch up very rarely on & off on FF ; but saw this splashng in Hammam - Rajat was far better in that scene even though he is bored of these silliest antics to prove his amar prem. Did you all see PS expressions ? It is exact replica of what she has been doing in similar episodes till now - She has 2 expressions in her kitty - ghrina and what she thinks is an amusing, flirty expression. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

When she is hailed as Queen of emotions etc, I am thinking there is something wrong with me. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

ladies watch this spoof on piku its hilarious..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvPgqxPbp6s

Not in good taste - Her personal relationship is out of everyone's bounds - It was sickening that these guys are making a joke of it. Does any man's long list of ex-girlfriends ever get into joke ? 
Jayaji not to mention jumping jachwali acting seriously who acts like that uchal kudkar acting ,her earlier days were ok,but im always right attitude put me off,romance yeh konsi bala ka naam hai sach me ja ka romance its not half baked its burnt now