Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ya how can i forset shes the pirbaba in jalals life agar jodha jalal ki zindagi me ayi na hoti to mughal ka the end ho jata now this is the truth no salimsa no mughal wansh
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

😳
JAYA, YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT GOOSEBUMPS AFTER SEEING BEGUMSA'S PHOTOSHOOT πŸ˜†

PLEASE READ INTERVIEW OF BEGUMSA AND TANMAYSA PUBLISHED IN DECCAN CHRONICLE

IT WILL JUST MAKE YOU FALL IN LOUU ONCE AGAIN πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

WHAT AN UNDERSTANDING AND CAMARADERIE πŸ˜† 

GOOSEBUMPS ARE PASS I HAD TEARS INMY EYES πŸ˜³

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jayaks02

PIKU - done today. Below is my quick bit.

Contrary to all the hoopla about constipation and toilet humor, it is a sweet story of our times, father-daughter bonding. All Characters are so real. The first hero of the movie is Juhi Chaturvedi, script writer who has created such strong and endearing characters.

The film has excellent moments and offers something totally different in a Road travel movie. The lead characters AB, Deepika and Irfan have given splendid performances; However Irfan Khan takes the cake. He is beyond brilliant in all his scenes - So much of perceptiveness he brings to his character, in a Baap-Beti story.

AB's character is self - obsessed and indulges in his whims and fancies but you cannot dislike the character. Shoojit Sarkar makes good fun of his own tribe in few scenes which makes you smile. 
Hindi film Heroines are getting interesting, bolder and closer to reality - Juhi gets Deepika's character to the T as a successful, at times arrogant that hides her wants in her rudeness. But her love for dad is unmistakable and moves you. Developing romance in the story is not bollywoodish at all; There is so much realism.

Moushmi does a delightful cameo. There is at least one aunt like this in every family!!

The Adman in Shoojit makes an ugly entry into brand promotion - tie-ups? ; Could atleast spot 5 brands as deliberate scenes.

Juhi Chaturvedi all the way a winner. Definitely a onetime must watch.

jaya cannot agree more! although i am a die hard fan of Amitabh Bachchan Irrfan Khan definitely takes the cake! he had such an impeccable comic timing and what dialogue delivery absolutely flawless!..all in all the script as you said is the hero beautifully fabricated a simple story of a road journey and beyond with realism and focusing on every detail!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
now talking of PS, i visited my aunty who is retired and in her late 70s and just passes her time watching shows..she loves deviyanka's acting and her show but does not like ps much as she says that her acting and presence is not that entertaining! now this is coming from someone who does not know these actors at all and has never even read about their off screen stories..she loves rajat's acting but said wish he was tall!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Begumsa's next dialogue will be ek chutki sindur ki kimat tum kya jano jalal babu. πŸ˜†

jalal babu🀣
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

now talking of PS, i visited my aunty who is retired and in her late 70s and just passes her time watching shows..she loves deviyanka's acting and her show but does not like ps much as she says that her acting and presence is not that entertaining! now this is coming from someone who does not know these actors at all and has never even read about their off screen stories..she loves rajat's acting but said wish he was tall!

She watches EK's shows? I must say she jas so much stamina in this age as well.
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

and he made the coffers empty - except for architecture there is nothing worth mentioning in his reign -   Waste fellow, IMO

shah jahan was not the greatest definitely not as great as Akbar, but he is described as a charmer and a shrewd man..yes he was less tolerant as compared to Akbar and jahangir but he never took steps against hinduism, maybe he was more inclined towards his own religion..it was Aurengzeb who went against every other religion except his own..only if Aurengzeb was tolerant he would have been greater than Akbar as he had so much power and riches and had conquered almost whole of India, only his rigid policies lead to many revolts and the mughal treasury was lost in stopping those revolts by the time he died and that is when the mughal empire crashed..the marathas and sikhs gained power and the east india company was also playing their policy of divide and rule actively!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

She watches EK's shows? I must say she jas so much stamina in this age as well.

she watches anything and everythingπŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
cannot wait for new episode of siyaasat!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
our charismatic shahenshah..all credits to anjali and khushboo..😳