•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
looking at the situation of SamArj and as arjun says anjaan ladke ke sath jana nahi chahiya phas jao gi
the below song suits the situation.. 

Mama Told Me Dont Be Talking Toh Stranger
Dont Be Talking Toh Stranger
Stranger Is Danger
Stranger Is Danger
Najro Se Milee Najar Aur Yeh Ho Gaya Ashar
Meree Roshnee Benur Ho Gayee
Ho Bhi Ese Gaye Ham Bhee Apne Bekh Mashro Ho Gayee
Kabhee Kabhee Girls Can Make U Cry
Kabhee Kabhee She Can Read Ur Mind
Kabhee Kabhee Seldom U Cry
Dil Ko Churka Ke Lagaya Ek Ajnabee
Dil Ko Churka Ke Lagaya Ek Ajnabee
Stranger Is Danger

song from the movie ek ajnabee 

🤣🤣
as we didnot get samarj scenes past 3 episodes all the samarj lovers this is for u all.. ðŸ˜†
Lmao! Funnily I can actually imagine Samaira singing those lines especially after the singing scenes in today's episode. Lol hopefully, tomorrow won't be a heart break and we'll actually get a SamArj scene and not a trick! He needs to message her back too
Originally posted by soni595

Lmao! Funnily I can actually imagine Samaira singing those lines especially after the singing scenes in today's episode. Lol hopefully, tomorrow won't be a heart break and we'll actually get a SamArj scene and not a trick! He needs to message her back too

i did that too ðŸ¤£ and arjun giving his intense looks and killer smile

well i hope we get a scene today atleast msg her please.. its like he is tadpaing her and us ðŸ˜•
He for sure is tadapaoing her and us!' They need to show him more regularly now and not sporadically for few seconds through the week.

I can just imagine Arjun giving an intense, serious look whilst Samaira singing those lines!!Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by soni595

He for sure is tadapaoing her and us!' They need to show him more regularly now and not sporadically for few seconds through the week.

I can just imagine Arjun giving an intense, serious look whilst Samaira singing those lines!!

exactly just like neil is shown for few mins we should get arjun scenes too..
but now as he is not in BS so whatever they have to show they have to show with sam only. as his character is still under wraps. i wish cvs think somethng else dont show revenge thng. ðŸ˜›
m imagining Sam singing the song and Arjun staring at her with big big eyes and giving WT* expression...😆😆
Girls don;t you think Bonzo is in love with Sam. Ye lo.. show suru hote hi Arjun got a competitor. I guess Bonzo can see future. He saw Arjun and Sam will be a couple n he bit Arjun out of jealousy..
trust me I am not DRUNK! 
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Girls don;t you think Bonzo is in love with Sam. Ye lo.. show suru hote hi Arjun got a competitor. I guess Bonzo can see future. He saw Arjun and Sam will be a couple n he bit Arjun out of jealousy..
trust me I am not DRUNK! 
oh man I love u for saying this.😳
Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

m imagining Sam singing the song and Arjun staring at her with big big eyes and giving WT* expression...😆😆

hahaha
🤣
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

trust me I am not DRUNK! 

🤣 this is hilarious.. and arjun only says bonzo is ur bf 
bonzo ne bana di jodi ðŸ˜†