Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya: The dissection of episode 277

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Hi!

So I'm back with another post on my take on the episode. I just want to say these posts are strictly my opinion and an educated guess at best based on the information we are fed so far. I love that everyone has different ideas on this! I've thoroughly enjoyed "dissecting" the episode along with fellow forum members! I'm always interested in other peoples viewpoints on how the show will progress and more importantly what the actions of our beloved characters mean! The more minds the more diverse the ideas! There have been some interesting thoughts been thrown around and as ever the CVs will have us guessing until the very end! But another Monday brings another episode and it looks as though this is the beginning of a very long week!

The morning after the night before:

So our hero wakes up and I'm guessing he's got one hell of a hang over right now.

"In this world people say one thing but do another"

You hit the nail on the head there Abhi my friend.Now look at what Pragya says and more importantly what she does, or rather what she has been doing. Her actions show care but her mouth says she doesn't! It's a universally known truth. Actions speak louder than words!!!! I suppose in his defence though her actions are the opposite to her words and suppose he is probably still drunk from the night before but even still, it doesn't take a genius to work it out!

Tanu? Are you hearing this...?
Her Facial expressions, and emotions were fantastic. She was definitely uncomfortable with what Abhi was saying in his inebriated state. His words had struck a nerve with her...but why Tanu why?!? Tell us now! Put us out of our misery are you or are you not pregnant!!! Argh?!?

Pragya though, poor girl is definitely stuck in a battle between heart and mind. On hearing the news of Abhi her instant reaction was of remorse and sorrow. You do feel sorry for her, this is her best effort at damage control. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there were other ways. But now that the CVs have chosen this route I guess it's up to the budding writers of this forum to conjure up what could have been. But one thing I did like was when Aliyah told Abhi Pragya had come to see him, Pragya knows before he says anything how he will react. She removes herself from his eye line, displaying she understands him (AGAIN) down to a T and thinks of him first. It shows how deep her love is contrasted to
Abhi who can't even understand when she is lying to him. If I were her I don't think I could be so thoughtful. I really wanted her to storm in there with Tanu present confronting them both. Pretty sure that would have kicked his sorry backside out of bed of self pity. And don't get me started on that reaction...

The Self Absorbed rockstar!

Why Abhi why? I get she has hurt you, but shouldn't we at least try and talk to her? Nope. Instead you're going to wash her with every insult safe to air on television and rest in your real problem's lap. Right now you are undeserving of her love. You think she played a prank. And you even believe her. Fine. But ask questions. Why? How would a person with not a vindictive bone in their body do something cruel like that? It was almost painful to watch Pragya as she flinched at his every unjustified word. And it was even more painful to see Pragya not standing up for herself. We see a quick moment where she references her heart and mind and The CVs had to show something to remind her that she couldn't have Abhi and what better way than to have the dude in distress being comforted by Pragya's arch nemesis.

The heavily one sided turmoil continued through the day. Loved Abhi trying to yet again distract himself. You suck at that game though! Do something useful and go speak to your wife!

And it seems that dadi was sent to answer our prayers! Her exchange with Abhi was cute. Her ability to emotionally blackmail her grandson is outstanding. Sometimes
She does abuse the power, but I'm glad we see her exercising it here into sending him to Pragya. Lord knows we may need to rely on you Dadi in the future. It's nice to see that Abhi's care for her never falters even in his darkest time and he never really let's dadi in on the true extent of any bad situation. It's sad to see really, her grandchildren are always lying to her. It may be for her "own good" as they keep saying, but for once I wish we could see dadi taking control of a situation going wrong and acting how a wise lady of her stature would do so. It was also interesting to see Abhi display the first sign of love. Seeing Pragya everywhere. It's a positive sign! Or at least I'm taking it to be one. As much as I love Purab, his method hasn't made him realise his love, or at least not in the proper manner. If he's going to see her and bring her home it's only for dadi. And that unfortunately is not enough. Despite what she had said or done, if he loved her he would want to see her and at least try and sort it out.

I feel it is still all about the rockstar and his hurt ego, and at the moment he's the one making the emotional
Decisions. Who knows when Abhi will be making a comeback. But I really hope he shows soon though before his wife does something drastic!

Tanu Watch:

So now comes my favourite part. Today we saw more of her and boy did we get some mixed signals. At the beginning of the episode it was clear to see she was squirming at Abhis words. He may have been drunk, but Tanu knew damn well he could have been describing her. Later though, She was revelling in the fact Abhi needed her and begged her not to leave him. It's interesting because At this point she was blissfully unaware of something very important.

Tanu may have had suspicions before of Pragya trying to "Steal" Abhi from her, but she never realised there could be a Risk of Abhi actually loving Pragya. What seemed to be a straight forward fight just turned into a complex war! She had not factored Abhi getting drunk and Her initial thought had been this may be his reaction to Pragya telling him her news. But it seems this was a reaction to something different altogether. And what she really needs to consider now is that she may actually need to convince Abhi to marry her and leave Pragya.

I think the scene at the end was the one to watch. Though I'm beginning to think she has no home of her own, she was alone in that room and she didn't speak her words. She thought them. What if Abhi didn't accept her unborn child? I think that's interesting because there was no body there to show a display of falsities. This begs the ultimate question, is she telling the truth? At this point I have a few guesses (some repeated from previous posts)

- yes, but the child won't be Abhi's, if it was his she would not need to worry about him accepting it, a medical DNA test would prove this.

- the ever curiously changing timescale. I know Rachna has been pregnant for nearly a year now and if that's anything to go by then I could definitely be wrong. But during Rachnas pregnancy no timescales were mentioned, because they weren't needed. All I am saying is the cvs generally don't pay attention to the time, I mean It takes a week
to show one day in Teleworld. if she's lying she is lying it doesn't matter, but if she's telling the truth and she really is pregnant, then perhaps this mention of timing may prove to have some significance. Note to CVs though if this is what your going for, in future please can you at least exercise some accuracy!

I have a lot of changing thoughts on Tanu but right now she's keeping it interesting and I can't wait for her story to unfold!

So what do we know so far:

Well nothing really. Abhi is still talking in riddles. Pragya isn't talking at all, Tanu is being very sly and Purab & Bulbul are nested on a cloud number 9 somewhere.

Things to note:

- I think my prediction from the other day may become obsolete. It appears bulbul sustained a brain injury meaning she will be kept blissfully unaware for as long as humanly possibly.

- speaking of which Bulbul. God girl you sure know how to make people feel uncomfortable. Awkward. No bulbul your sister and jeeju are not going to play "under the table"
football. Sense the tone and hold back your inappropriate comments. It's cringeworthy to watch and I wish she would just stop it!!

- Abhi! come on maan! You are stressing me out now! Use your head! I know the CVs want to drag this out but can't they do it while
Making him do something useful!

- Aliyah you're playing the dhole on both sides again!! This time you've let slip to your best friend you hid the fact you knew about Abhi and Pragya! And your lying was terrible!!

favourite scene

"Come on Bulbul the kids in the locality want to play hockey..."

Lolz our rockstar is still funny and cute.

Progress points:

- So Akaash will talk to Rachna about getting back together once and for all. Perhaps Rachna at first will say no, so Akaash agrees to marry someone else, but then she changes her mind!! This could be why Pragya intervenes and gets slapped, Again!

- at least we've finally got our couple in the same room! Progress comes in all shapes and sizes, hopefully tomorrow we will get them speaking to EACH OTHER, wouldn't that be a treat?

I can't wait to see what happens. I think the next big step is Abhi finding out about this "pregnancy" how or when, that will happen, we will have to wait and see, it's not clear what the CVs have planned for us. I hope we get to see some much needed communication between Abhi and Pragya, please for all our sakes let's not play that game where we avoid each other! Our hearts can't take it anymore, I think I preferred you Abhi in the jungle, shot, but at least it was Pragya lap you were in and not Tanu's!

Thank you for reading, as always please share your thoughts :)

Rix

Edited by x-Ri-Ri-x - 04 May 2015 at 6:12pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Karen7731palemsrsNora9497Applefpoiu123-Nimmy-kubaredeefan-mina--Tia-

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Rix, loved you take on today's episode.

I was just perplexed by Tanu, as much as I hate this character, this is her hurrah moment and they will use her to the fullest.

OK, first the one stuck in my head today, Tanu:
- The CVs have gone out of their way to show us that she is with child, given us a timeframe, doctors validity, her own thoughts when she's alone, everything to convince us that she's pregnant. I can't relate to the 1.5 month pregnant timeline though it can't be the MMS scandal time, it has to be a different time. That leaves a time period between new years and kidnapping. That story may be coming later, I'm looking forward to it.

Her facial expressions were a mix of alarm, confusion, anxiety and just really how not to break this golden opportunity. Why isn't she telling Abhi or Aaliyah? I think at this point, she knows the child is not his and if he finds out, hell will break loose. She wants to hold her cards to herself. If she plays Pragya right, she's betting on pragya making a quiet exit. I'm hoping Bhagya makes a note of this LOL cos Pragya ain't helping herself.

Abhi is in character and I agree, very very nice to see him display love. I hope the CVs make him go through the whole depth of emotions because Shabir will excel at displaying them. He's shown us hate so well and so I'm only waiting to watch how he may show love.

Dadi- I have loved the Dadi Pragya bonding, it's like the the one sacred bond in this madness. The fact that they're touching it makes me nervous that this track is going to run for a longer period of time. There may be good moments to balance the bad but we are in for a long haul.

Pragya is going to do everything drastic, that much is a given. I am just dumbstruck by her audacity. Yup, the audacity to keep him in the dark about this. It's infuriating. I have nothing to say about her because her decisions so far are destructive, it's just slow torture.

Edited by deefan - 04 May 2015 at 8:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Ri-Ri-x-Nimmy-kubare-mina-

priyabarunsobti Senior Member
priyabarunsobti
priyabarunsobti

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
yaar nice dissection...but its a serial right so no logic about rachana pregnancy...nd seriously you are expecting a dna test...i must say it wont happen...dey fight about this issue but none will think of dna...
poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Nice analysis. I do think Tanu is pregnant. There is no reason to keep up the pregnancy act in her monologues or when she is alone. No sane person will do it I guess.
If CVs wanted to keep us guessing they need not have shown Tanu's thoughts at all , like they hid Abhi's thoughts many times.
DNA test may happen though as it has already happened with Akash in the show and it was Pragya who got it done.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Ri-Ri-x

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Rix, loved you take on today's episode.

I was just perplexed by Tanu, as much as I hate this character, this is her hurrah moment and they will use her to the fullest.

OK, first the one stuck in my head today, Tanu:
- The CVs have gone out of their way to show us that she is with child, given us a timeframe, doctors validity, her own thoughts when she's alone, everything to convince us that she's pregnant. I can't relate to the 1.5 month pregnant timeline though it can't be the MMS scandal time, it has to be a different time. That leaves a time period between new years and kidnapping. That story may be coming later, I'm looking forward to it.

Her facial expressions were a mix of alarm, confusion, anxiety and just really how not to break this golden opportunity. Why isn't she telling Abhi or Aaliyah? I think at this point, she knows the child is not his and if he finds out, hell will break loose. She wants to hold her cards to herself. If she plays Pragya right, she's betting on pragya making a quiet exit. I'm hoping Bhagya makes a note of this LOL cos Pragya ain't helping herself.

Abhi is in character and I agree, very very nice to see him display love. I hope the CVs make him go through the whole depth of emotions because Shabir will excel at displaying them. He's shown us hate so well and so I'm only waiting to watch how he may show love.

Dadi- I have loved the Dadi Pragya bonding, it's like the the one sacred bond in this madness. The fact that they're touching it makes me nervous that this track is going to run for a longer period of time. There may be good moments to balance the bad but we are in for a long haul.

Pragya is going to do everything drastic, that much is a given. I am just dumbstruck by her audacity. Yup, the audacity to keep him in the dark about this. It's infuriating. I have nothing to say about her because her decisions so far are destructive, it's just slow torture.

Yes!! I can always count on your to bring on a discussion!

Tanu!!yes ! I hate to say it but I think that scene was all the confirmation we needed! Now I think we have to wait and see who this father is. She is trying to trap him!!! Oh I hope Pragya finds out and helps Abhi!! I keep expecting her to tell Aliyah but after yesterday I don't think she will now she's staring to realise she can't trust her!

I have finished though yet... Back to work for now (res)
berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
What would happen if she aborts the child and claims Pragya' s spouting nonsense. 
berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
 I enjoy your balanced dissections.Smile Thank you

Edited by berrysweet - 05 May 2015 at 6:05am
x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.sona

yaar nice dissection...but its a serial right so no logic about rachana pregnancy...nd seriously you are expecting a dna test...i must say it wont happen...dey fight about this issue but none will think of dna...

I know right?!? I don't know if I'm over thinking this thing. The cvs may just be really bad at time and that's why we are all confused!! I hope it doesn't get to a DNA but remember Abhi said this when they found out about Rachnas baby!! So maybe the may. We will have to see na?

Go to top