India-Forums

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

I live for this BGM

insane.love Senior Member
insane.love
insane.love

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
There was a post about the amazing background music of this show in the past and I would like to add the music we heard on the May 2nd episode during Mantu and Amaya's scene to the list. Heart

How fantastic is the background score of this show?! I wish starplus would start releasing these songs, on youtube at least, so I could play it on loop and make it the soundtrack of my life LOL

We have the 2 bgms that are used during the emotional family/Amaya scenes and the one the show played during the Manya scene at the mandhir on Saturday's episode is a new one that is just as good and equally as magical.

These instrumentals bring the scenes to life and add a spark of magic that transports your heart and soul into the scene itself and you become mesmerized by the actors, their characters, and the scenes. Or at least it's like that for me LOL Anyone else feel that way?

Anyways, i'm personally very sensitive to a good OST and I feel this show utilizes its background score very well. so thumbs up to you show!

Starplus, please release this music!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premasivazaynie259wrizaaFr0zenRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
i love the BGMs used in the show n i really want those
they are serene in one word

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

insane.loveFr0zen

wrizaa Goldie
wrizaa
wrizaa

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
even I liked the amaya mantu mandir wala BGM...it was really soothing. ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fr0zenRi21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index