Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
WOW ...gr8 part ...so k n p accepted their feelings... continue soon 
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi96

Hi Suhana great part i loved all the confrontation but best part was that 
kriya hugged aww  and now P too is happy and trust K i look forward to next part 😛

I was worried if i am rushing to bring them closer😃. But happy that its keeping my readers happy. I miss Krishna's dearly hugs in pratigya. And him calling pratigya as BABU 😭
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

wonderful update and lovef the confession part so kriya had a past and both were cheated by someone...waiting for update.

Am glad you liked it dear😊. Yeah they both have a dark past which forms the base of my FF. 
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

Hi ,loving this FF more. Nice progress. Want to see Kriya more.

Sure Manisha. Will be happy to write more of Pratigya and Krishna moments. I badly miss them😭
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Loved the updates👏

Kriya's love blossoming so nicely.  They both know each other's secret and they will help each other heal i think.

Waiting for the next update😊

Thanks dear. Next update will be up soon. 😃
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

WOW ...gr8 part ...so k n p accepted their feelings... continue soon 

Partially they have. But they haven't confessed completely yet. Keep reading for I LUB U to happen 😉
Suhana6 thumbnail
Helo people. I am really happy on how this FF is being received,In spite of my blunders in grammar and horrible writing skills. Here is my next update. Let me warn you well in advance. This is 18+ update. I wrote it much spicier but edited it to keep myself safe from being banned on the forum.😆

Hope you'll like it.

Part 8

The sun came up yawning. He signaled the moon to rest for the day. His warm light disturbed Pratigya in her sleep. Her motion has awakened Krishna who was sleeping with her in his arms to one of the corners in the room. He saw her fast asleep. He cuddled her gently in his arms comforting her. Krishna didn't want to disturb her from her sleep. He watched her like he always did when she was asleep. He brushed away her strands resting on her forehead. He gently started to brush her hair with his fingertips. His act awoke her. Pratigya smiled at him and remembered the moments they had shared last night. Krishna took her hand in his and kissed it. "Good Morning", he wished her. Pratigya smiled and blushed. Krishna endearingly pulled her closer. He held her chin and moved forward to reach her lips with his. Pratigya pushed him back playfully and ran away from him. He ran behind her and finally got hold of her hand in the corridors. He framed her between his arms to the wall and hardly gave her any room to move.

Krishna - "Don't you know? When someone wishes good morning, you have to revert back."

Pratigya - "Good morning." She said looking into his eyes.

Krishna - "I just didn't say good morning." He teased her.

Pratigya opened her eyes wide when she understood what he was expecting. Pratigya nodded her head in a no. Krishna came closer ignoring her nod. He investigated her tender and hesitant lips. They were naturally red and had been shivering expecting at their first foreign encounter. Pratigya held his shirt at his waist. Krishna circled his hand around her waist and pulled her closer towards him. He switched positions and leaned back to the wall and pulled her closer allowing her to lean on him completely. There was hardly any air in-between them. Feeling her to his body, Krishna rubbed his thumb gently on her lip. Pratigya felt a shiver all through her body. She started to feel chills on what he just did. Krishna embraced her tighter passing on his warmth to her. Pratigya felt she will melt like butter any minute now. Krishna pushed her black free flowing hair behind her shoulder. He bent down to kiss her neck and. He planted another peck on her jaw bone. Pratigya started to breath heavy. She pushed him and freed herself from his grip. He was about to leave but he still had her hand in his. Pratigya tried to free it but his hold was very strong. Pratigya sighed to release her. Krishna laughed at her and left her hand.

Krishna - "I leave for now" he said playfully while Pratigya ran away from there blushing.

Pratigya went back to her room and shut the door. She couldn't believe what just happened. She opened up her heart for him. She doesn't even know him more than his name but she fell for him. All her worries and hardship vanished in a day. It felt like a roller coaster to her. She got her freedom from her dark world, her sister was free too. His insult tore her from within and his confession made her forget everything.

"What is happening? Everything happened so sudden. I will go mad with such happiness around me." Pratigya thought to herself. "He trusts me. He knows why I hated him and still he likes me." Pratigya cried in happiness. Why wouldn't she. She loved him and he loved her too in spite of all the odds in her life. Pratigya remembered their conversation and his promise to her. "He was heartbroken too. I will have to take care never to hurt him or do anything that reminds him of his past." She told herself.

Pratigya got hold of Komal still asleep in one of the rooms. Pratigya smiled and let her sleep. She got back to her room to get ready for the day. Pratigya stepped out of the room. She found a red suit lying on the bed. She knew who could have done that. She smiled and went back into the restroom with the suit. She looked at herself in her plum red plain anarkali suit freely flowing from her waist to her feet in the mirror. Pratigya's complexion illuminated in her bright red dress; she walked outside and her eyes searched for him.

Komal - "Wow didi, you look like a million bucks." She voiced her from behind. Pratigya smiled and saw Komal was also ready in new pair of clothes. "I found a set of clothes in the wardrobe and I picked up this dress. All thanks to Krishna." Komal explained. "I hope everything got better between both of you. I was the root cause of all the mess that happened yesterday. Am sorry Didi." She apologized. Pratigya couldn't wish for more. Both the ladies reached the dining area, but they found no one. The table had breakfast ready.

Komal - "I am thinking I will start. My stomach is grumbling. I didn't have anything from yesterday." She said eyeing the food. Pratigya signaled her to eat. But she waited for him. She looked upstairs and there was no sign of him. A servant walked in bringing more bread to the breakfast table.

Pratigya - "Is Krishna Sir not home?" she asked.

Servant - "He must be in his room. I will call him for breakfast." The servant replied and left to invite his master for breakfast.

Pratigya waited for him at the table. Komal was done and went to explore around the house and the garden. Pratigya blushed remembering the events of that morning. Krishna hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear - "Missing me."

Pratigya turned around capturing his face in her heart. She smiled at him. "I was waiting to have breakfast together."

Krishna sat next to her while Pratigya served some bread and fruits into his plate. Krishna tried to eat but his wounded hand hurt him. Pratigya pulled his hand into hers and saw it was not bandaged properly. She quickly got hold of the first aid box and started to dress up his wound again.

Krishna - "It's OK. That doesn't hurt much." Pratigya paid no heed to him. Krishna looked over while she carefully dressed his wound. She fed him the breakfast while Krishna watched her concern for him. He was clouded with memories from his past. He raised his hand stopping Pratigya from feeding him further. He had to speak to her before he moved close to her any further. He had to speak to her of his past.

Pratigya unaware of his inner thoughts looked at him clueless. Krishna got up from his chair and started to leave. "Get ready Pratigya I need to take you to some place." He told her without facing her. Pratigya was confused at his mood swings.

Pratigya sat silent along him in the car unaware where they were going. In the hurry she didn't even tell Komal that she was going out.

Pratigya - "Where are we going?" she asked

Krishna didn't care to answer her. He silently drove the car fearing on how would Pratigya react to her past. He glanced at her and could figure out that she was mad at him for not answering her questions.

"I Wish i could tell you Pratigya" he thought to himself.

Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a sweet update 
what is Krishna's past i'm sure he will tell her in due course. 

by the way here we have a mature audience so don't worry about the content you don't have to hold back, if you go on other forums and here they have written mature stuff too and no one has ever been banned i hope you get what i mean, Pratigya itself was a 10:30pm slot show it was mature audience compared to the other shows and here everyone is respectful to each and everyone's ff so if you want to write mature stuff don't feel like its forbidden. 

i look forward to next part. 

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update ... So romance starting ... n K wants to reveal his self to P ... update soon 
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi96

what a sweet update 

what is Krishna's past i'm sure he will tell her in due course. 

by the way here we have a mature audience so don't worry about the content you don't have to hold back, if you go on other forums and here they have written mature stuff too and no one has ever been banned i hope you get what i mean, Pratigya itself was a 10:30pm slot show it was mature audience compared to the other shows and here everyone is respectful to each and everyone's ff so if you want to write mature stuff don't feel like its forbidden. 

i look forward to next part. 

Thanks for the info Khushi. I will get into my writing mode and put down the best romantic scenes now.😃❤️