Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

ishani announce she will get married to shikhar!! (Page 3)

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Guys am i the only one who has been able to see through the spoiler and ended up actually liking it because in the end it says that ranveer will announce that he will get married to ritika and in the process ishaani would get to know that ranveer is not married and get back to ranveer as well as end  our miseries.

Edited by bbishveer - 04 May 2015 at 9:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NidsJmint2HarshaMawramatshLoveLives4Ever

NJ_fan Senior Member
NJ_fan
NJ_fan

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I posted this on another thread too, I feel the main problem is that Smriti can't really express well. coz of her expressions only people hate her so much otherwise she is shown +ve so far. Her expressions are always very misleading, be it with Sherman or with RV. She just can't show +ve expressions even though her dialogues are +ve. Her eyes are very -ve. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawraLoveLives4Ever

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@TL: Exactly. Rv is giving fake hubby's name to ritika but isn't yet ready to give her r8 legally b/c he still thinks this r8 is only ishani's but after baa's advice ishani wl agree to give legal husband's r8 to shekhar to marriage. But she has also given barai barai batai that rv wl only b aashiqui for her. Then where is this aashiqui whenever new marriage's proposal wl b presented before her? Now if she leaves shekhar in alter n he becomes villain i won't b surprised b/c by accepting to marry him its increased shekhar's dream. Ishani is messing up everyone's life terribly by her tiny sized brain.

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@bbishveer according to Reemz who watched a new OLV he says we'll get married AGAIN in front of Ishaani, not we'll get married so no Ishaani wont find out about itSleepySleepy 

HarshaMawrabbishveer

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbishveer

Guys am i the only one who has been able to see through the spoiler and ended up actually liking it because in the end it says that ranveer will announce that he will get married to ritika and in the process ishaani would get to know that ranveer is not married and get back to ranveer as well as end our miseries.

i actually don't believe on IF'S voice over spoiler b/c most of times its assumption.

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

@bbishveer according to Reemz who watched a new OLV he says we'll get married AGAIN in front of Ishaani, not we'll get married so no Ishaani wont find out about itSleepySleepy

who r getting married? Rari? Detail bolo. I wl finally stop to watch this crap.
LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@NJ_fan yeah thats never been a questionLOL she's a really really bad actress thats for sure.. lets see how convincingly she plays the vamp...

@ILTHBEB exactly, Ranveer hasn't legally given her right to Ri whilst Ishaani is all set to do so (the reason here doesn't matter she's still doing it) which will force Ranveer to do the same with RiSleepySleepy then she'll probably break off the wedding when she finds out RaRi arent married and move back to Zoo, and how on earth is that fair to shikhar???ConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawratellmeILTHBEB

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

Oh god  i am cursing myself for getting hooked onto this serial so badly.Seriously both of them are MKM now.

Go to top