The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaz_DiVirgo

DiVirgo IF-Sizzlerz
DiVirgo
DiVirgo

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

Originally posted by DiVirgo

Aria!! Don't let one immature freak turn you into something that you're not! Come on you know better!! It's has to be someone who is jealous of you that they want to bring you down!! Don't let them win darling! Enjoy your life here!! We r family, remember?! We stick together no matter what!! Ok!! So cheer up and don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch girl ;) love you!! Get cracking with your updates!! Family wants to read!!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">HugHeartThank You DiBig smileI am feeling better now with you girls By my sideHug/font>

Hug Whole family is here for you!! We care we share ok Wink so how is the boyfriend?! Tongue what's his name again?! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaz_-Ariaana-

farhana04 IF-Dazzler
farhana04
farhana04

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
You know what aria? That witchy bitchy only wants attention. She doesn't get any attention from her family, from her friends nor her boyfriend that's why she comes here and wants all attention by doing this. From now on no one will talk about her. And don't you dare say bye or discontinue your work. 
Love you sweetie!!Hug  Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaz_DiVirgo-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana04

You know what aria? That witchy bitchy only wants attention. She doesn't get any attention from her family, from her friends nor her boyfriend that's why she comes here and wants all attention by doing this. From now on no one will talk about her. And don't you dare say bye or discontinue your work. 
Love you sweetie!!Hug  Hug

Thanks Farhana Hug Love you Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana04

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Aria dear don't be sad.. Plzz.. U know what i feel people whill hurt u.. They will give u pain.. But plzz never... Never let them rule ur emotions... Don't pay heed to them... Because they don't deserve ur attention... Nd m saying this on my personal experiance... U know at one face of my life i was broken coz of my best friend... She betrayed me..was spreading rumors.. U know all my friends were againt me.. I was all alone... I tried to kill myself.. But i learnt a big big big leason.. Never pay heed to anyone.. Live ur life.. Do what ever u want to do.. Love others.. Ur lucky enough that ur frnds r wth u.. I wasn't but now m strong.. Now no one dare to raise their voice.. Now i live my life.. I don't pay heed to what they think abut me.. U too do the same.. Stop thinking abut them.. Stop paying heed to them.. They don't deserve ur attention..

U know my Mom says.. Dogs bark but elephants they keep on moving coz elephant know that dog whose nature is to bark nd hurt people cannot do anything ecept barking... So let that XYZ person bark.. U do what u want to..

She want's to hurt u.. Want's u to leave this forum but if u'll leave us.. Its her who will win.. Nd evils never win dear.. Its angls who win.. So njoy nd keep smyling..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshara82Jaz_Frozenfantasyfarhana04DiVirgo-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

Aria dear don't be sad.. Plzz.. U know what i feel people whill hurt u.. They will give u pain.. But plzz never... Never let them rule ur emotions... Don't pay heed to them... Because they don't deserve ur attention... Nd m saying this on my personal experiance... U know at one face of my life i was broken coz of my best friend... She betrayed me..was spreading rumors.. U know all my friends were againt me.. I was all alone... I tried to kill myself.. But i learnt a big big big leason.. Never pay heed to anyone.. Live ur life.. Do what ever u want to do.. Love others.. Ur lucky enough that ur frnds r wth u.. I wasn't but now m strong.. Now no one dare to raise their voice.. Now i live my life.. I don't pay heed to what they think abut me.. U too do the same.. Stop thinking abut them.. Stop paying heed to them.. They don't deserve ur attention..

U know my Mom says.. Dogs bark but elephants they keep on moving coz elephant know that dog whose nature is to bark nd hurt people cannot do anything ecept barking... So let that XYZ person bark.. U do what u want to..

She want's to hurt u.. Want's u to leave this forum but if u'll leave us.. Its her who will win.. Nd evils never win dear.. Its angls who win.. So njoy nd keep smyling..

Thanks Sweetie Hug I didn't know you went through that and I'm proud of you alot Hug and you are so rightWink and Is your birthday May 18th? you're a Taurus Like me that's why we rockWinkCool

DiVirgo

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
yupe dear we share same birthday.. 18th may.. Nd we rock.. U know we r born to rock this world.. So keep rocking.. Nd njoy..

-Ariaana-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

yupe dear we share same birthday.. 18th may.. Nd we rock.. U know we r born to rock this world.. So keep rocking.. Nd njoy..

Hug Hug Cool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index