Aditya Roy Kapur and Sidharth Malhotra in Mohit Suri's next

Posted: 8 years ago

Aditya-Sidharth in Mohit Suri's next?

The actors have been approached for Mohit Suri's remake of a German film The Intouchables

Reshma Kelkar Dabholkar

May 05, 2015

Mohit Suri is currently busy with his upcoming film Hamari Adhuri Kahani, but he is also all set to start Dharma production's next once he is done with the Emraan Hashmi and Vidya Balan starrer. It is believed that Aditya Roy Kapur and Sidharth Malhotra have been finalized to play lead roles in Mohit's remake of a German film The Intouchables.

Interestingly, both the actors have worked with Mohit in his last blockbuster films Ek Villian and Ashiqui 2. Mohit is close to both the actors and is looking forward to work with them once again and make yet another blockbuster film. According to sources, both Aditya and Sidharth have been approached for the film that will have two heroes in the lead.

Speaking about the same, source said, "Aditya has always been the first choice and considered for the lead since Mohit came on this project. Sidharth too has been approached for one of the lead roles. Apparently, both the actors are yet to give their official confirmation which will happen soon once Mohit is done with post production of Hamari Adhuri Kahani."

Interestingly, before Sidharth, his Student Of The Year co-star Varun Dhawan was also considered for the same role. Mohit has its script ready and will start shooting of this film probably from end of this year. Mohit, who is busy with the post production of Hamari Adhuri Kahani, did not deny that Aditya and Sidharth have been considered yet without giving details about casting, he said, "Nothing is confirmed yet on that except for Karan Johar and me."

Who will play Driss and who will be Phillipe?  I vote for Sid as Driss as his character seems more interesting. 
why the heck Siddharth is there in every film ? like W*F ...
But i ill be so happy if ARK and mohit is working again.. I hope this news is true.
Yes..Sid-ARK-Shradha in a film is just what we need to make this forum interesting ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dhin-Chak

NOOO

But why?😕

Sid in a Mohit Suri movie, that's the awesome news.  

No.

Wasnt Varun doing this?? I want Varun and Aditya. Best possible castings imo. Hope this news is bogus.

I have been looking forward to this for quite a while now. They better not ruin it.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
Its Karan at it again probably.
What about Half Girlfriend? 
Dream come true for teen fangirls
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Its Karan at it again probably.

Why would Karan drop Varun if he's the one that signed him in the first place, or wanted him for the role in the first place.  This is probably nothing more than a scheduling conflict.  Varun seems to have too many movies already and I don't know if he would have the time to start this at the end of this year.