Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Is it meant for me? TBH I didnt think much of it at all. Seemed innocuous to me until I saw Raj Kundra objects to it articles.
More than these lyrics I found the ad a maha bore compared to SRK's previous Frooti ad. This one I cant wait to change the channel. So yes I dont think Raj has a dirtier mind than mine. 

Not for you only, for all who are acting like it's some nursery rhyme. People on Twitter talked about its dirty lyrics the moment the ad went on air. It's not like Kundra was the only guy with common sense.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Not for you only, for all who are acting like it's some nursery rhyme. People on Twitter talked about its dirty lyrics the moment the ad went on air. It's not like Kundra was the only guy with common sense.

You just now said I dont have common sense. Mummy! ðŸ˜­
DianaPrince thumbnail
KKR and RR are playing on 16th. Now i wish to see KKR winning and Raj's reaction🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

KKR and RR are playing on 16th. Now i wish to see KKR winning and Raj's reaction🤣

Raj has sold off his stake in RR. 
DianaPrince thumbnail

Raj has sold off his stake in RR. 

Really? Shilpa too?

Google needs to update.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

Really? Shilpa too?

Google needs to update.

Obviously Shilpa too...Raj aur woh ek hi toh hain. ðŸ˜³
^ No wonder I don't see Shilpa at IPL matches anymore. Wish Preity would disappear too. The way Punjab is playing atm she might sell her stakes too.

You just now said I dont have common sense. Mummy! ðŸ˜­

My apologies. But the video got about a million views on YT within 7 days just because people on Twitter kept on talking about its dirty lyrics. 

The thing is it's not embarrassing; I can watch the ad with my nephews/little cousins without feeling embarrassed. But the jingle makers intentionally made it dirty to exceed the popularity of the other erotic aamras ads. And looks like they succeeded. YT view count is the proof.  

TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: NailClipper

My apologies. But the video got about a million views on YT within 7 days just because people on Twitter kept on talking about its dirty lyrics. 

The thing is it's not embarrassing; I can watch the ad with my nephews/little cousins without feeling embarrassed. But the jingle makers intentionally made it dirty to exceed the popularity of the other erotic aamras ads. And looks like they succeeded. YT view count is the proof.  

It beat Katty's aamras ads? Man! This huge! All thanks to err...Zayn Mallik. 

It beat Katty's aamras ads? Man! This huge! All thanks to err...Zayn Mallik. 

Err... All thanks to literotica.