Why did Raj Kundra feel disgusted by SRK's new ad?

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Shah Rukh Khan is the face of many brands, including a popular mango drink. The age-old fruit-drink brand, recently revamped its look and campaign. And that didn't go down well with many. The new advertisement featuring Shah Rukh Khan has a background score that has raised many eyebrows. It starts with "pushita, pullita, hittita, vroomita, movita, shootita, leaveita". But then comes the score, "aam suckita, lickita... lickita suckita..." And that is where the people started objecting. Shilpa Shetty's hubby, Raj Kundra didn't quite like the ad and called it disgusting too. He expressed his discontent on Twitter and posted, "This Frooti ad is disgusting! Kids copying and singing suck it lick it a. @iamsrk bhai how did u approve this script? Tasteless literally!" 

Raj Kundra @TheRajKundra  

This Frooti ad is disgusting! Kids copying and singing suck it lick it a. @iamsrk bhai how did u approve this script? Tasteless literally!

Umm! While many found it catchy and few found it bold, we would like to add, it is all in the perception. Watch the ad here for yourself and let us know, was it suckita or hittita?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnqVGS9bh3s[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lol Depends on how dirty ya mind is. πŸ˜†
I can't stop laughing when my nephew says vroom-it-a vroom-it-a. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 oh shahru!

yeah it totally depends on how dirty your mind is. The ad didn't mean anything in an R rated way, but I can see so many people thinking otherwise. 🀣
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I couldn't even figure out the lyrics initially & then i heard my 5 year old cousins repeating the jingle verbatim..Thats when i understood the words πŸ˜†  The jingle has gotten really popular especially among kids..Ignorance is bliss i guess πŸ˜† Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Raj is just mad at him for throwing shilpa from the building in the first 15 min of bazigar 

The ad seems alright 

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I got to know abt this ads lyrics from my cousin sis who is 14 yrs old. πŸ˜†
Before that I didn't know that this ad has these linds of words. πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cougarTown

Raj is just mad at him for throwing shilpa from the building in the first 15 min of bazigar

The ad seems alright

This ad has become popular. Small kids sings this song. πŸ˜†
I only figured it out when NC posted the lyrics in a thread. I hope AbRam doesn't start singing this at home lolol
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kids don't think like Raj Kundra.. it's not a bad ad.. kids suck, lick their lollypops too so? πŸ˜•