Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Reading your episodic analysis makes my day.
Thanks a lot.
Nithiya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U said it all...awsm post Avni👍🏼
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

when i think now that what would be the consequence had Rajeev stayed back in KTH and continued for the regressive plot, i think he would be just like those one hit wonders of EK, and would not be able to show his true caliber . Whatever happens, happens for good, and Rajeev quitting KTH at that stage, even though sounded bold and risky, worked in his favors, because he is not knows by Sujal's tag but KTH and sujal is known by Rajeev's name, thats the difference. LRL is a better show than KTH in every aspect, and it deserved the success, Rajeev's choice of scripts have been very wise. I am so happy that he returned back to tv
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

when i think now that what would be the consequence had Rajeev stayed back in KTH and continued for the regressive plot, i think he would be just like those one hit wonders of EK, and would not be able to show his true caliber . Whatever happens, happens for good, and Rajeev quitting KTH at that stage, even though sounded bold and risky, worked in his favors, because he is not knows by Sujal's tag but KTH and sujal is known by Rajeev's name, thats the difference. LRL is a better show than KTH in every aspect, and it deserved the success, Rajeev's choice of scripts have been very wise. I am so happy that he returned back to tv

That is the best part of Rajeev's decisions - he has always made wise choices regarding his scripts and had the guts to leave a show when it used to be a hit - be it KTH or LRL. I even enjoyed his stint in CID and Time Bomb also was a nice concept. 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

That is the best part of Rajeev's decisions - he has always made wise choices regarding his scripts and had the guts to leave a show when it used to be a hit - be it KTH or LRL. I even enjoyed his stint in CID and Time Bomb also was a nice concept. 

Really proud to be a Rajeev fan...till eternity...😳