Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Sorry Guys (Page 2)

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julie_Star

I hate when people behave like this but when she said things like this is Ranveer love story and stop watching the show if you don't like etc was directed to viewers so I respond. Everyone have there opinions which deserves to be respected here.
  About Sana well she was giving an opinion on Ranveer character and IshVeer lover responded. I think we can agree to disagree in a respected manner were all much better than that here!

exactly Smile ...thank u ...  IshVeer love has no right to tell us that if we don't like Rv we should stop watching the show ... i will not clap for Rv if i don't want 2 

Edited by SanaSarwar - 04 May 2015 at 3:20pm

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
 btw  Julie i think  IshVeer love is  he not she ...if i am not  mistaking ... if i am sorry in advance...
Rosh4rose IF-Dazzler
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Don't forget it is a serial only . Better not to get too emotional about it at the end of the day what matters for ektha is TRP because show business is a a business. We are here to express our opinion . The actors are having fun while portraying the characters why we must take it this way .
  Sana it is a forum we all have equal right to tell what we feel . They make money out of our feelings that is all . It was a beautiful love story between two increadibily lovely 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 04 May 2015 at 8:06pm
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
TRP is now counted internationally as well now so they can throw in penty of romance and hot scenes if they want as only the aunties don't contributed anymore.   
GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Don't forget it is a serial only . Better not to get too emotional about it at the end of the day what matters for ektha is TRP because show business is a a business. We are here to express our opinion . The actors are having fun while portraying the characters why we must take it this way .
  Sana it is a forum we all have equal right to tell what we feel . They make money out of our feelings that is all . It was a beautiful love story between two increadibily lovely 

Rosh i was not the one who said stop  watching the serial if u don't like Rv ...beside i was not the one who said we can't bash Rv ...that my dear was yours truly Ishveer lover...  n i told him /her  that i have right to have my voice n i will bash Rv if i want 2...

Go to top