arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
too emotional...
its getting more complicated...

iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG man full on emotinal drama😭😊 awww seruxly v HUMANS r difficult😊 v will never ever b satisfied in our lifes🥱 bt really its a heart break for bth of dm🥺 one for hurting her n d other one on her faith😭😭 aww really u made their wedding soo dramatic man really hatss of to u👏👏😛 really want to knw eagerly how will dy deal wth each other as hubie n wifie😛😊😃 plzz update itx nxt part soon will b eagerly w8ting for it😃😃
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow omg very touchy and heartfelt emotions. Poor souls heartbroken but time willnsolve everything as long as they r together and finally the wedding is over so happy for them very nice update
Thanks for the pm
dhrits_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey...its not crap at all...u hv portrayed every1s state if mind very precisely...the pain hurt n emotional turmoil going through Manik n specially Nandini's mind is portrayed very aptly...just wondering wht is 2 happen...plz cont soon n update at ur convenience...tc😊😊
Daz4488 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Feeling bad for Nandini and Manik!! 
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

thanksss babyy😳
musicialtie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashmita18

I loved this alot... the beginning was flawless... every single word was sooo true... life is actually like this,, unpredictable... life can take such turns that we won't be even able to understand what just happened but it's the bitter truth of life that now uh have to live with that... but whatever happens,, happens for a reason be it good or bad... this is what happened with manik and nandini and every person who is connected to them... everyone is feeling something or the other be it hatred, pain, hurt, shock, surprise, shattered, broken or maybe a bit happy too... but the negative feelings and emotions overpowered everything that was good in that... this is called life... uh can't really fight it but uh just have to live with it... it was an amazing update... lovely... brilliant... fantastic... FABULOUS... mind blowing... uh have outdone yourself seriously... it was just wow... thank uh sooo much for the pm... Really appreciate it... please update real soon... will be waiting eagerly... please it's a request update a bit often if possible for uh... keep it up girl... best wishes... :) :D

thanks a ton.. glad that you liked. will try to update soon as i could hardly get time now a days and apart from this i ve to take care of my other two ffs as well.. so .. i think u understand. but will try my level best.  keep supporting.😳
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oye I want their suhagrat 😳
musicialtie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natashaaa

oye I want their suhagrat 😳

that i know  that too wthout bedsheet😉😉
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4