Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
that was dramatic...I feel like it deserves a dramatic music... loved it.. the way he protected and supported her was amazing... and poor Nandhu...who slapped baba?  My three options : Nandhu, Nyonika or Aalia...can't wait to find out who it was.

PS:  So glad you updated this one now...looking forward to the BFF update next😛
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

i hope i didn't make you feel bad.it wasn't my intention,its just i said what i felt or what nandini must be feeling in tbis situation.and i hope whatever you have in store for us is better than we're thinking

and monstuholic,exactly no matter what it will always be an issue.society won't let them ,specially won't let nandini forget that this marriage happened out of pity .well that is IF nandini stays married to him.i keep remembering tthe 1st chapter and in that some paper comes to nandini and she is thinking iit was bound tto happen and then manik says though he wants her whatever's in the paper is her wish only.so think the writer will surprise us in an unique way!

I understand about the issue, I have seen worst cases in courts. I got emotional here because my name is Nandini
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

i hope i didn't make you feel bad.it wasn't my intention,its just i said what i felt or what nandini must be feeling in tbis situation.and i hope whatever you have in store for us is better than we're thinking

and monstuholic,exactly no matter what it will always be an issue.society won't let them ,specially won't let nandini forget that this marriage happened out of pity .well that is IF nandini stays married to him.i keep remembering tthe 1st chapter and in that some paper comes to nandini and she is thinking iit was bound tto happen and then manik says though he wants her whatever's in the paper is her wish only.so think the writer will surprise us in an unique way!

heyy dear thanks for making out my povs. I just wanted to show how our society Is. but as it'd 21st century and the time is changing so so we should change our outdated mentality too.   In this story I basically tried to show issues happen with us the girls.   and don't worry about nandini and herself respect as it's I myself praise girl's self respect and aura.   so please have faith. and I AM EXTREMELY SORRY I AM ING HURT ANYONE UNKNOWINGLY.   stay blessed.

ps- filter coffee is something I inert very morning.
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

I understand about the issue, I have seen worst cases in courts. I got emotional here because my name is Nandini

hey , hey I am extremely sorry dear for hurting yu. Please pardon me.
vanivartika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww... I m just like this now..
I am suring my self that pandit drama must b from Cabir or may be done by maniks mom.

crazzy_girl1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh my god...
U knoe... I cried reading d before wedding wala parts...
tat was very emotional... atleadt for me...
n now wat a relife I am getting today to c tat finally harshad is out...
yipeee... bt nans slapped him... oohhh god... bt I am sure dey will b soon
TOGETHER FOREVA ... ❤️ ❤️
Sooo I am desperately waiting to read d nxt part...
Like u know everyday I check wether u updated or no...
Yur story is one of my favs! ⭐️ n will alwaus b...
sooo waiting to c MaNan ❤️ ki love story...
plss don drag it tooo much... plsss...
N pls pls pls update soon!
WIting waiting waiting desperately!
😊
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

aww *hugs* so your name is nandini!how cute!you're nandini and you're monstuholic :p

Don't worry this fic is different and the writer will only surprise us.some of the chapters will be a bit heavy but it will make the lighter romantic ones more enjoyable :)

and don't think about the things that hurt you <3
Fatima_mir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Omggg this one was the best update 
Awww poor nandiniii how dare that pndit say that
Yesss yesss yesss finally they r married last lines were my favvv (now she's Mrs manik malhotra my wife) iksss
I know nandini ne slap kiaa :( 
Shell def say that r u mad I know WO priest ki baat per yaqeeb kerei GI and gussa hogy k manik ne shadi kiu ki ...
Plzzz update soon but this time a bit looonnggg
man7sarker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like this update...thanks👏👏👏
Gulabo12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No words to describe it :) wowww just woww but u left it on cliff hanger------I know the slap would be from nyonika aur nandini...