Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

ROSES AND TEARS:new story (Page 2)

doll12345 Groupbie
doll12345
doll12345

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
?CHAPTER 1:-

I entered the office running as i was late for the meeting ...mom was waiting for me inthe confrence hall...i saw the clients face gleaming with smiles when they saw me ..."perverts " i though in my mind...but there was one man who was not smiling in them ..he looked like a middle aged man ...he interupted them "CAN WE PLEASE START THE MEETING IF WE DONT MIND ? MRS .MURTHY " he asked my mom with h is stern voice..."SURE MR.MALHOTHRA"replied my mom with a faint smile she gave me a gesture telling me to start the presentation...after the presentstion everyone stood up and started clapping ...i was very happy then mr.malhothra spoke up "very well done ms...?"...he asked me with a questioning look "nandini sir...my name is nandini "i replied with a smile ..."yes very well done ms.nandini...this job is yours...in account of this job please visit our home today for dinner..."told mt.malhothra ...we would love to sir and thank you i replied with a very happy tone ...i went out holding my bag and stole...and all ythe files to my cabin ...
      my office was a very big one it was very colorful and my cabin i just loved it ..it was just like my home
        i just completed my works and headed home in the evening ...i toook all the files and kept in the backseat of my car...i steeped in my car was a simple one if i tell .

i drove my car as fast as i can...as i got a messag efrom my mom telling me

"baby...we have to vist the malhothras come soon "
    as i increased my speed i didnt notice i guy crossing the road with a girl i almost knocked him out ...he was under my car "oooh shit meine ye kya kar diya , maine ek ladke ko udadiya ...aiyooo aiyappa ab mein kya karu..."i stepped outside i was so happy to see him alive ...he was rubbing his shoulders ..it had a huge wound and blood was oozing out ..."im so sorry sir...i didnt mean to ...i couldnt see u ...i am so sorry ...i forwarded my hand so that he lift up with my support...i couldnt see his face as he was wearing a superman cap...then he raised his head to see my hand as well as my face due to my cars front light i could see his face he couldnt see mine...thank god for my stole i took it and wrapped his shoulder now he could see my face we both were a few inches apartt onkly...
        maniks pov
 "wooowww aise ladki agar mujhe accident kare toh im ready to meet an accident a thousand toimes ...
      he ws just staring at her ...she also got attracted to him...within no time...'
  once again im sorry sir...i dint mean to and she left from there ...he just looked at her until she vanished...
   i ran home  and got ready i changed myself into a simple yellow churdirar i wanted something simple like jeans but my mom who was old fashioned told me to wear a churdi as malhothra uncle had two sons ...and we had to not expose ourselves in front of guys..."ufff mom or unke purani kayalath"...
[
we reached there and malhothra uncle and aunty opened the door...then came thier first son mayank malhothra then came their second manik malhothra ...i was tsunned to seee him here
 he was looking vey hot in a dark blue blazer

maniks pov
   "beautiful is wat i can describe for her , how can someone be so beautiful?"
     end of pov
i noticed maniks hand he still had the stole i smiled seeing him he smiled back'as per my information mayank malhothra had got married and has a wife mukthi mayank malhothra ...mukthi came she was wearing a saree she waas really hot ...we all procceeded towards the dining area ...
        precap:-   nandini giving a dressing for maniks hand...cute eyelock...malhothra asking for nandinis hand for their son manik ...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

susmitha.sangel_starheigh-angelchandni-bhadwajiridiGlaraurbabieShraManradhikar3PalchinnManan_obsessionsunset17apps33sharon.babu

Glara Groupbie
Glara
Glara

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
continue soon yaar.wat u r waitinv for.i think nobody noticed ur ff.once u started to write thn u will be noticed by many ppl.manik expression&his mind voice superb continue soon ...atleast for d ppl who msgd & pm to continue this.dont. make us wait more.give us ur update kindly...thanx a lot.
princessangel23 Senior Member
princessangel23
princessangel23

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
It's really awesome ! 
Pls continue soon 
update asap !
Eagerly waiting ! It's fab ClapClap
samiksha_2593 Senior Member
samiksha_2593
samiksha_2593

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged