I hope CVs read this

pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am really disappointed and angry at CVs such regressive script what was that time and again simran kept pushing roshni is she even a human when in todays world we talk about women right, women equality, women empowerment we get to see ladies like simran khurana who performs dis cheap act didnt expect this from JR CVs I thought they believe in women right and thats the reason we got a character like DD who takes care of family members and is the men of the house and on the other side we have a character like simran who more then anything she is a women and coming to roshni is she a girl of today world coz no one can take that torture on herself when it came to her mom she always stood against her like any other girl  then why she takes the nonsense from simran no one wants to show simran her right place all r blind folded by her act when will our tv grow up I request the CVs to please come out of this regressive thinking and show the youth something which we should relate in our real life I agree its tv and its reel life but dont make us feel ashamed while watching some of your characters  I used to feel proud while watching Jamai Raja but its turning like another  regressive shows who for trp sake show anything since it was Akshay sir production I felt just like his movies the show will give some unique message to the society but I am really disappointed  Edited by pree8714 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree that was really uncalled for 
she should not have pushed her 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I donno what CVS are trying to achieve by degrading simran's character day by day. she has become a real pain to watch nowadays.. worse than rv.. hate her to the core.. from Roshni's pov, she considered simran as her mother and did receive love from her in the beginning.. I guess she feels that simran is still there.. but she is just blinded with that thought..
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Simran is just too much 8 (

Her heart has been poisoned since the day that Kritika set foot in the house.
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the best post it is dear... CVs should read this😊
We don't want Simran getting more mad on Roshni day by day😊