India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Raj!

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Raj was great today. I loved the way he gave back to Simran. He said the right thing, if she can make her decisions without him, then she can stay alone also. He also figured out that it was simran who was behind the divorce. He just needs to confirm it and then he can give her 2 tight slaps. Just waiting for that day or even better divorce her. He wanted to slap sid today also but poor sid doesn't deserve so much pain. Cry Simran thought if roshni gets out of the house, everything would be normal but turned out to be exactly opposite. Everything is messed up. Her house is turned upside down and everyone is against her except for her so called daughter. She lost her husband and son. Soon she will lose beeji when she finds out the truth. I am waiting for the day when everyone hates and disowns her. Shocked

Edited by paru10 - 04 May 2015 at 12:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Posh610..Fazza..madhuhariniskinnypalYD.AH

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I hope that day is not far.. 
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i am sure beeji must also has formed her own conclusions 
she is quite sharp and smart so she also to some extent knows
that sim is somewhere behind this divorce drama
they just have to get it from sids mouth
i also want everyone to disown her soon 
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
OMG!! this man is the second hero (or sometimes actual hero) of JRClapClap 
He is the one always supporting the truth and understands the circumstances clearly... No one could manipulate him and it's awesome role of his as a dad as well as a FILParty
A salute to Mr.Raj KhuranaSmileStar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index