Swaragini

Daadi's dangerous step.

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
A Big mystery ?????

Who did daadi push in the darkness ????

It was a women but who could it be ??? I mean there is Ragini , Swara,Sharmistha,Dida.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10-Cascade-

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
However sinister Dadi might be she'll never push Ragini.Big smile
Secondly, Dida (Nani) is even not an option since she's already old and Dadi won't take the risk of killing someone who has already reached senescence.Stern Smile
Thirdly, she's already up with a golden plan to crush Sharmistha, so I'm ruiling out the chances of her pushing her bahu off.
That leaves only Swara with us, the biggest and sharpest thorn in Dadi's way to success.. So, definitely it has to be Swara.Confused

Gosh! Dadi is on a killing spree...ConfusedConfused Blood lust DadiConfused

Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 04 May 2015 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10

Mahi-Ve Senior Member
Mahi-Ve
Mahi-Ve

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kryptic.Kajal-

However sinister Dadi might be she'll never push Ragini.Big smile
Secondly, Dida (Nani) is even not an option since she's already old and Dadi won't take the risk of killing someone who has already reached senescence.Stern Smile
Thirdly, she's already up with a golden plan to crush Sharmistha, so I'm ruiling out the chances of her pushing her bahu off.
That leaves only Swara with us, the biggest and sharpest thorn in Dadi's way to success.. So, definitely it has to be Swara.Confused

Gosh! Dadi is on a killing spree...ConfusedConfused Blood lust DadiConfused
well it is dark and she did not see who it was. And I am not shocked to see Dadi like this. I watched one of her previous shows in that she was violent.
muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
the person who was in dark was pouring oil in that whatever u call.who will do such thing not swara it was rag.
they are just showing it bcz to show if u lay traps for other u will only fall in them
but i dont think anything bad will happen

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index