||Zindagi Wins|| - |Story| - Chapter 1 & Index @ Page 2 (Page 3)

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
First of all this Clap goes to your amazing brilliant writing!! I'm really surprised that how do you think all of that..n so much of writing(length wise)!!
What to say yaar i loved it..seriously;)
You must have put in a lot of effort in it..right..simply awesome! i agree its very different from the actual story going on...
you should actually become the part of creative that we'll get such nice stories...n yes plz do continue..i'll waitHeart

Edited by Jessicarh - 15 May 2015 at 6:55am

Enchantress IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Okay lemme tell you one thing you are a fab writer.. do you know that? Well, stupid me ... pata hi hoga tume... LOL
Acha I am big big biggy big Wink fan of Alishaan.. Oh I love them... But the only problem is the show is telecasted only on sat and sun... How do I live the entire week.. its very difficult... In such situation only amazing writers like you are our saviors... 

Now about the SS or FF or whatever it is.. I loved it... Amazing really... You are so good yar... I loved the prologue + the chapter 1.. Specially the way you presented the chapter 1 you discussed the present and then the past... Very nice. 

Malvika is jealous... You know I don't feel bad for her like others are feeling. You know why,  she broke up with Ishaan on such a stupid issue - Love meter or something whatever it is, I don't remember but it was really stupid. She thought ishaan will keep on waiting for her. Instead he found a true friend like Aliya who understands him so well make such good pair for him. And, finally when he started moving on she decides to come back and confuse him. Although its good that she returned at least this way when he'll be confused between aliya and Malvika he'll come to a decision... Coz often small confusions lead to big decision... Am I making sense...ConfusedKher l hope I do..LOL 

In short I love your story.. Please keep updating.. And sorry for the long comments.. I am like this if I talk to much,...LOL Dont mind..

Update soon.. Pm me if possible.

Go to top