Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

4/5 Episode 96 --Lovely Confession-- (with Pics) (Page 17)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RonitPallaviNR

Upar Basu aunty baithi thi .. She likes to experiment her stupid ideas w NeiRa ... Drone angle seriously!

Basu AUnty was sitting on  that drone ..  !LOL

poojadas77 Senior Member
poojadas77
poojadas77

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by Saabi45

And no connect Pavan. i couldn't believe I was watching NR Ouch

But the confession was good na.. I think she just knew that he was almost at the finish line. Embarrassed

But very poor in terms of the rest. How did he suddenly become all cheerful without any emotion at the dropping part. I guess Nachiket will stick to being that unpredictable char.

The long drive must have helped Wink

Totally irrational. He behaved as if nothing happened. Such a life changing moment ... NB is such a waste.

BTW, the advt was by Sony TV not BT. Sony must have insisted.Ouch

Hmmm.. I thought the Pam scene was okay.. 
About his reaction to the life changing moment.. I don't think it was required? 
Me too...I mean he lost nachiket when he lost Ragini and now since Ragini is back in his life, nachiket too is back with a bang.
You know a lot of people believe the best way to gain happiness is to forget the past and start afresh..gade murde ukhadne we kuch nahi hoga.they do realise what they have lost(as the confessed the first time), this time it was just about him coming back to her getting rid of FL2.
This is how I saw the episode, no offence to anybody.

Exactly y u people are craving fr cofession all over again... that hug was the answer fr all the pain... that was so real and haq se... this is what make the different...

Waise bhi purana ghisa pita drama kaun bolta hai real life... and this two just needed eachother.. thy knows every thng.. bar bar bolke kya ho jata??
Log real mai bhi asehi karte hai

And the way he pulled her into a hug was breath taking
and in ph the way he said---- KOI SAWAL JAWAB NAHI RAGINI

SUPER WOMAN KI SUPER CHOICE SUPERB HAI...

WELCOME BACK OUR SUPERMAN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronitAyeshaRRshabz50

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3c3nt

Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by metoyou

So unfair if she keeps the kiss scenes only for herself... hum yahan kya dekhne aaye hai, Pam ka tantrums and crocodile tears... Confused

And Nivedita and her Sati Savitri stance
And karan's stupidity
And Ranbir's irrational pagal sa behaviour 

And Aarav's issues with that Babu Bhai
And Shilpa's so called love for Ranbir
And RK's never dying love for Pam

the list is endless and NB will give u lots of these except NeiRa.  Wondering if the bhutta scene will also be of a couple of seconds and then back to FL's.

I am afraid bhutta scene will indeed be just a few seconds, if we are lucky then maybe a minute, but not more than that... Just imagine, tauba tauba OuchTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronitNeiRaFreak

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Maybe not a kiss but somethign very close

And Pam is beign totally MEAN 

Oh girls just dont drool over d Kiss ... It was once again d worst of d editing talent NB never fails to show and screw d essence of d sceneAngry  

He just pulled her n hugged .. she on his right shoulder... Embarrassed and later wen dey shoot d close up shot Ghajni syndrome struck d entire crew and dey just forgot which shoulder she has to place her hadLOLLOLLOL

And so we saw d two different hugs merged in d most disastrous way NB could D'oh 

but never mind dey were adorable EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by NeiRaFreak - 04 May 2015 at 3:13pm
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Of course Jia, it was shot from two angles and hence two positioning.
Why couldn't there be one single clean shot??
NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Of course Jia, it was shot from two angles and hence two positioning.
Why couldn't there be one single clean shot??

Exactly my point... They ruined it essence of whole confession wala scene d same way... Ouch  switching badly from day light to night time and again we see this...Angry

and den dis NB lady claims to b successful and experienced on Twitter LOL
NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMoon8

On a serious note .. Pam pleading with Ragini to forget her brother and kids .. is rather mean on her part .. How can she do this ?
Thankfully, we know what's happening tomorrow .. sneak-peek meet and all .. so Ragini doesn't keeps her promise ..

BUT .. the thoughts that with Ronnie's entry .. Ragini will again suspect Nachiket of "cheating" her .. is so pathetic .. after such a long long time .. we got to see such a happy Nachiket ... and Ragini .. again they end up from where they started .. "Cheating" allegations ..

Why can't NB have a sensible and good storyline .. Her whole story revolves around this "cheating" .. Who knows .. in the midst of this new-found misunderstandings .. Pam makes the most of it .. and a dis-heartened Neil finally agrees for the marriage ..

Pathetic script .. creativity .. by Nivedita Basu ..

BM... that Rushad entry's article just shot my BP to highest possible level wen I read it... I too wud say dis NB lady is a Pathetic creative... she only throws her old recycled crap and dat too in a worst possible way... 

Y on earth she can't think beyond Extra-Marital & Illegitimate affairs! Y d ladies in her serial trust everyone bt dere PATI???  She seems  desperately bound 2 butcher Ragini's character! Again she won't trust and this time it wil be her mistake... and den d crap storyline of endless MUs for another 15yrs wil start... dere cud have been much more to dis story but den when NB is on d go ... Torture surely awaits... Cry

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

the article about rushad is full of loops..the paternity test was not done by the dead roopali but suhani to prove that neil is not her father...and most certainly they will not repeat the same track...we rather wait and see what happens once he enters...this is champa's plan to separate neil  and ragini so that neil hates ragini and agrees to marry her just like how he proposed to her to spite ragini...since all her plans have failed and pam's emotional blackmail too will be wasted ..nivedita will act in desperation and ronnie enters to help her...when all her plans will backfire them they will star the custody case...NB cannot afford another major mu right now ...and that too flogging the dead roopali again and again ...

Go to top