Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Hope today was the last crappy torture (Page 2)

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
All I can say I can't wait for Ishani to move in that mansion and claim her right and sleep with him in his room too. Kick Right out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymoususers

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbishveer

I have no problem over his show down with ishaani and all those fights with her  infact  i am up for it any given day over the beyond bearable rari episode.I hope you can see where i am trying to come from if you have watched today's episode.Get ishaani in that rv mansion right away.
\

Yes, I know.. but even for that, this is only beginning.. more RaRi crap on the way for sure.. just see the precap..

He will try to show off Ri as a trophy, sing her praises and do anything to make her happy.. even if he is doing it only as a retaliation to his anger on Ishani.. He will try to make Ishani think that he is happy and Ri is better for him than her etc. etc.

These two (IshVeer) have amazing ability to hurt each other in novel ways.. trust the CVs to find those..

Apna dil bhakkam kar lo !! CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2bbishveertellme

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

I have no problem over his show down with ishaani and all those fights with her  infact  i am up for it any given day over the beyond bearable rari episode.I hope you can see where i am trying to come from if you have watched today's episode.Get ishaani in that rv mansion right away.
\

Yes, I know.. but even for that, this is only beginning.. more RaRi crap on the way for sure.. just see the precap..

He will try to show off Ri as a trophy, sing her praises and do anything to make her happy.. even if he is doing it only as a retaliation to his anger on Ishani.. He will try to make Ishani think that he is happy and Ri is better for him than her etc. etc.

These two (IshVeer) have amazing ability to hurt each other in novel ways.. trust the CVs to find those..

@bold  absolutly right Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveermatsh

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

\

I just hope the precap is aired tomorrow  itself as that precap hopefully could be less painful than watching today's episode.I would just like to overlook his behaviour for today as someone who has just lost his grey cells.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

matshtellme

Rosh4rose IF-Dazzler
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
In RV 's mahal to get tortured again by him and his mother maid again!!!!!!

Go to top