Posted: 8 years ago
hmm I dont know but I like Karan and Lakshmi Jodi ...they have cute chemistry ðŸ˜Š
Mujhe bhi...
Karan laksmi jodi wil b rckin...
Hope laksmi ko karan pasand aaye...wen tim comes..
Originally posted by shaad_luvz

Mujhe bhi...
Karan laksmi jodi wil b rckin...
Hope laksmi ko karan pasand aaye...wen tim comes..
hmm ya I hope the same:)
Yeah they look amazing together...when I first saw karan on the show I thought he should have been the lead...he is intense...and amazing...they will rock together...moreover he us the one helping laxmi indide the ayeshes den and he surely deserves her love...I look forward to their scenes...
Mujhe bhi pasand hai yeh jodi 😊 Kunal Verma has intense looks 😳
Karan is stud... I like him too but mohsin... I love him.. He is too cute.. I think we will get in future track that karan will fall for lakshmi then triangle then he will turn grey.
I agree wid shruti... I think that karan will.turn negative when the love triangle will.start. and also he hates samar.
karan and laxmi can create that intensity and chemistry of the perfect lead of the show. Agreed...both will look cute together. 
Originally posted by Kiran1018

karan and laxmi can create that intensity and chemistry of the perfect lead of the show. Agreed...both will look cute together.
yes true :) love their chemistry...
Originally posted by misssweet

I agree wid shruti... I think that karan will.turn negative when the love triangle will.start. and also he hates samar.

Heheh thank u.. :P
Waiting for twist in story. ;)