Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer Ranveer Ranveer, pls stop. (Page 7)

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
 okay girls finally saw it ..n yes WU  made it worst .. after watching the scene yes Rv in anger is saying many horrible things ... worst was  calling Ishani " woh" n Ri " patni" ... r they married kiya ???  yeh kab huwa??? ..anyhow , yes it was his frustration talking but he will not be able to let go of Ish specially when he c her with Shikar ...btw Baa n Ishani scene was nice... now I hope in this track someone, most probably either Baa or shikar slap Rv for saying horrible things to Ishani ... I want someone to really hit that guy to make him c the reality ... Shikar can understand Ishani knowing her after few days  so why can't u Rv ????  brain dead indeed !!!... i want a very good track once ishveer r back for this torture cvs,...  n meanwhile plz someone give Ri food poising so she can keep away from Rv ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2matsh

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
What Reality did Lawyerr Saw ? That he didn't killed anyone or what !
Flashback a Little where Rv was in court and Saying ke ishaani ko mein bachpan se jaanta huun aur mujhe pata hai ke woh kisi ka khoon nahi kar sakti , yeh zaroor kisi ko bachaane ki waja se kar rahi hai!
This was exact words by him ! And now , he is 100% that she never loved him because of all he has seen in his life done by ishaani before 2 years leap and after the leap and the words and reasons she has given to him when she was going to jail and By Karwachaut thing and there was a reason backwards for RV to believe that he never killed someone because he was thinking that she is may trying to save someone but now he sees no reason why she is still saying it ! Moreover , RV doesn't still 100% believe that She killed someone but He is more angry by the things she has done to him!

Edited by Ishveer-lover - 04 May 2015 at 1:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadikaIshVeer

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Dead

Edited by Ishveer-lover - 04 May 2015 at 1:45pm
GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

What Reality did Lawyerr Saw ? That he didn't killed anyone or what !
Flashback a Little where Rv was in court and Saying ke ishaani ko mein bachpan se jaanta huun aur mujhe pata hai ke woh kisi ka khoon nahi kar sakti , yeh zaroor kisi ko bachaane ki waja se kar rahi hai!
This was exact words by him ! And now , he is 100% that she never loved him because of all he has seen in his life done by ishaani before 2 years leap and after the leap and the words and reasons she has given to him when she was going to jail and By Karwachaut thing and there was a reason backwards for RV to believe that he never killed someone because he was thinking that she is may trying to save someone but now he sees no reason why she is still saying it ! Moreover , RV doesn't still 100% believe that She killed someone but He is more angry by the things she has done to him!

Ishveer-lover  stop cribbing like Rv ...Rv didn't stand by  his words ..n i am not Ishkar fan i am Ishveer fan but i am not a blind follower ...  Rv never walks his talks ... never !!!!! ... right now Rv in his anger   said some things where he deserves juta chappal..n he is getting it from my side ... my right !!! my choice !!!!  we bash Ish also when she goes blah blah blah ... if u want all pats for Rv then this is a wrong place ...on this forum we "bash" r favs 2 when the script is killing the characters...

Edited by SanaSarwar - 04 May 2015 at 1:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2Rosh4rose

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I am looking forward for baa to either tell all truth to Shikhar so that he can act as a Cupid between ISHVEER or she herself do the needful.
Koi pls Ishani ko jakar pahle sharman ki shadi tutne ki wajha batado pls.

Edited by mint2 - 04 May 2015 at 2:42pm

ShadikaIshVeer

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
mint2 now i am  sure Baa will one day tell something to either shikar or Rv ..n will shake the guys ... 

mint2

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
 n yes where is Sharman ... i want ishani n his face off 2... 

mint2

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

mint2 now i am sure Baa will one day tell something to either shikar or Rv ..n will shake the guys ...

Now when Baa is accepting her to be her granddaughter whole heartedly so she now has to prove it too. What all she did to make Disha happy in her life that same way now she have to do for Ishani.
Yo Baa we want u in full form, u r the one who can show that AMBA HAMBA her right place.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

matshRosh4roseShadikaIshVeerGamesOfLife

Go to top